5

"Whatcha doin'?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the living room. Taehyung screeched and held his phone to his chest, shielding his conversation from the person that stood before him. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." 

"No, you're fine," Taehyung mumbled, his eyes darting down to the area between Jungkook's legs. He then turned away refusing to be disrespectful. 

Jungkook's lip twitched as if he couldn't decide what to think. "I apologize, I tend to be a little awkward." 

"Hmm, you don't seem the type," Taehyung said collecting himself.

Jungkook raised his brow. "What type do I seem then?" 

"The crackhead type." Taehyung jumped slightly at the sound of laughter coming from the other. "Your laugh is cute." Jungkook froze up. "Shit sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud." 

"Well, I'll take it as a compliment." Jungkook flashed a small smile. "You said you have work from six to nine, do you need to leave soon?" 

Taehyung let out a small breathe of relief. "Um, no I work tomorrow though. Would you like something to eat?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung went over into the kitchen to dig for food. 

"What's this?" 

Taehyung turned around and flushed with embarrassment. "I- um... Well, you came over on short notice so I just shoved everything in random places to make the house look clean." He said gesturing to the stack of paper that was with the pots and pans. Jungkook chuckled as he began to relax and Taehyung flashed a boxy smile. 

Taehyung found leftover pizza in the fridge from a few days prior and popped it in the microwave. He was surprised when Jungkook sat down at the dining table, whereas Taehyung himself had flopped on top of the couch. 

Jungkook noticed and walked over to the living room to eat at the coffee table, plopping himself on the floor. Jungkook fidgeted uncomfortably as he noticed Taehyung staring at him. "Did I do something wrong?"   

"OH! No! You didn't sorry, I'm being rude." Taehyung insisted but Jungkook didn't seem so convinced. "WHAT'S IN YOUR PANTS?" Taehyung blurted out before covering his mouth and looking away. Great job Taehyung, who's the asshole now? Jin's going to call you a hypocrite until the end of-

"A dick what else?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow. 

"A pussy? I don't know!" Taehyung seemed much more heated about the situation then Jungkook was. 

"I write gay smut books on the internet for free it doesn't bother me."

"Oh right," Taehyung mumbled as he shoved pizza in his mouth to distract himself. Now it was Jungkook's turn to stare and Taehyung's turn to feel uncomfortable. "So I'm guessing that means you're also gay?"

"No, I'm straight."