120

Taehyung's eyes widened when he pulled up outside his company building. Press swarmed around the entrance. He'd have to try and sneak around the back. 

After successfully getting inside the building Taehyung was immediately pulled away by Haseul. 

"Alright, I have a plan." She told Taehyung quickly. "First you need to set whatever current social media you have to private. The company is managing your new one. Also, we need to prepare a statement to the press." Haseul pulled out a pen and paper. "What do you want to say?"

"Firstly, I'm definitely NOT dating Bogum!" Taehyung scoffed. "And that the person 'I was caught having an affair with' is the one I'm actually dating and I would never cheat on him!" Taehyung crossed his arms.

Haseul hummed. "We can deny the statement about Bogum, but are you sure you want to have your relationship public?"

"I've been open about being gay for years. Why would I stop now?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I want this FIXED. Preferably soon! I can go talk to one of the people outside! I'll just start talking into one of the hundreds of microphones, they'll catch on!" 

"We have to be more careful than that. We need to handle this in an efficient and professional way. If the press thinks in any way shape or form that you are affected by this, it's going to hurt your reputation far more than these articles." Haseul explained.

"So I'm supposed to go out there and act calm? After that shit that was written?" Taehyung was getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

Haseul sighed. "I know you are upset. You have every right to be. But I'm serious Taehyung. You have to calm down." 

Taehyung slumped in the chair as he took a deep breath. "Fine."

"So far, we believe they don't know your address. But the company will pay for a security system for you." Haseul explained keeping her calm manner. 

Taehyung nodded as he finally started to calm down so he could handle the situation.

~

Assuming the story poll continues the way it does.

Y'all just had to choose the longest most complicated story in my drafts-

You Are My Dream is pretty long and extensive, while the book currently in second place, Touch Starved, is pretty short.

So consider yourselves lucky because I'm giving you both, they'll both be published once Winter Pillows is done.