74

Day three was interesting and Jungkook got an opportunity to talk to Wooyoung again. But now it was time to go home. 

Jungkook hummed and called Mingyu to tell him he was coming home. The phone only kept ringing. Jungkook tilted his head to the side, Mingyu normally answers his calls... Actually. He doesn't. 

"Train 185 going from Busan to Seoul will be leaving in fifteen minutes from platform 7"

Jungkook looked up. Shit! He was on the wrong platform! Jungkook quickly hurried across the train station to find the correct train. 

Situating himself on a free seat Jungkook went to call Mingyu again before he would lose signal. Still no answer. Jungkook sighed and figured he'd try again after he got off the train. 

Putting in his earbuds to listen to music Jungkook hummed along. Maybe next year he'd get to go all three days. The train ride passed pretty quickly and Jungkook slipped off to the side to try and call Mingyu again. 

Nothing really?

He decided to leave a message. "Hey, Mingyu. There was a mix up with the dates of the conference. I'm on my way home now. I uh- Tried to call you before but you didn't pick up so I'll just uber home. See you soon." 

Jungkook sighed staring at his phone. A pit was starting to form in his stomach. Something bad is going to happen. He just knew it. 

~

I think

You know

where this about to go-

Also get ready I'm updating 10 chapters today