78

"Kookie I really want to tell people about us." Mingyu sighed. "You know I hate to keep secrets." 

"I get that but I really don't think I'm ready yet." Jungkook sighed running his hand through his hair. What would his parents think? About the fact he was gay. 

"Come on Kookie how long do I have to wait? I wanna show you off!" Mingyu told delivering a slap to Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook slapped Mingyu's hand away. "Can you stop? Now is not the time for that." 

"You know what? I'm tired of waiting. What's the worst that can happen?" Mingyu opened the door to Jungkook's room and running out into the living room were Jungkook's parents were. Jungkook's heart jumped in fear as Mingyu started speaking. "Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon! I have something to tell you! I'm gay! So is Jungkook, y'know. Your son? He's gay too! Super gay! And we've been together for almost two years now! That's all! Bye!" Mingyu then left the house slamming the door behind him.

Jungkook's heart rate went through the roof as he heard footsteps rushing to his room. "Jeon Jeongguk! Is what he said true? Are you gay?" His mother asked, shock and disbelief written all over her face. 

"I- Um-..." Jungkook stuttered not knowing what to say.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" The woman snapped. 

"Yes..." Jungkook gulped knowing that their reaction wouldn't be good. 

"Oh... My... God... Is Mingyu the first?" Mrs. Jeon gasped placing a hand on her chest. 

Jungkook took a deep breath. "No... The second..."

"Ugh... How many... Here? Ugh! Ew! That's unnatural! I can't... Jeongguk, I'm sorry you need to pack your things and leave." Mrs. Jeon told turning away not wanting to look at her son anymore. 

"What?" Jungkook said in shock. The yelling he expected... But getting thrown out? He was still their son... 

"She said get out!" Mr. Jeon boomed. "We don't want a fag like you in this family."

Jungkook began loading everything he owned into his car. Sitting in the driver's seat looking back at his parents in disbelief. Mr. Jeon approached his son. "We'll let you keep the car. But understand this. You aren't normal. You are just a confused kid desperate for attention. Don't bother contacting us ever again." 

Jungkook pulled out of the driveway and drove a few miles away before pulling over on the side of the street. He rested his head on the steering wheel as he broke down, repeating his father's words to himself. "I'm not normal. I'm just confused. I'm desperate for attention. I'm not gay... I'm not gay. I'm not..."

~

The more you know :D