61

Loading Jungkook's small amount of belongings went quick with all the help he had but unloading and more specifically, unpacking, was a whole other story. 

Technically he didn't need to unpack his stuff because... he didn't have anything essential that needed to be unpacked. He lived with his parents, who had dishes, furniture, and appliances. Then he lived with Taehyung who also had his own dishes, furniture, and appliances. Now, big surprise... Mingyu... Had his own dishes, furniture, and appliances.

It was at this moment that Jungkook realized he had no knowledge of how to survive on his own. He planned on going to college but he got kicked out and had no money for tuition. Even then what would he do in college? Write? Get told that 'it is, not a real career'? Maybe he shouldn't have taken that gap year, then he'd at least be IN college, and have those scholarship opportunities he got in high school. With his current highschool education, there was a great chance he'd stay with his bartending job for the rest of his life.

Jungkook felt like a leech, always having to rely on someone. 

Mingyu's house was larger than Taehyung's townhouse. While Jungkook got used to walking up and down stairs constantly he didn't have to deal with the long-ass hallway that practically spanned the whole house length. He always got slightly unnerved by long hallways and alleyways. Like something could be hiding just out of sight, waiting to grab him. 

Jungkook jumped as his thoughts were interrupted by Mingyu wrapping his arms around his waist. "So how are you settling in Kookie?"

"Not sure. Feels kinda weird." Jungkook shrugged. 

"Oh don't worry you'll get used to it."