10

"Hey, Jin!" Taehyung smiled skipping into the boba tea shop. Jungkook trailed closely behind looking around awkwardly. "I'll have a white cherry tea with watermelon gobi!" 

Jin glanced up and his eyes landed on Jungkook. "Can I help you?" Jungkook sputtered not knowing anything about boba tea. So he just ended up shaking his head and sticking to Taehyung. 

Taehyung turned around raising his eyebrow. "You good?" 

"Yep, yep." Jungkook nodded to himself. 

"Don't you wanna order something?" Taehyung asked pulling out his wallet. "If it's a money thing I can pay it's really not a problem."

Jungkook shook his head. "No, no, no! I just uh-"

"Just what? You said you have had boba tea before." Taehyung smirked poking a bit of fun at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened unsure if he should be caught in a lie or make up another excuse. Truthfully he didn't want to leave the house but something about Taehyung asking him to come to a cafe with him seemed irresistible. However, as Taehyung kept staring at him expecting an answer, he cracked, because he couldn't lie to his face. "I may have lied... I have no idea what boba tea is." 

Taehyung chuckled and put down his wallet on the counter. "So boba tea is tea, obviously. Here they have milk tea, white tea, and black tea. They don't serve coffee often but I can ask Jin if he can get you some from the back. The boba at the bottom are tapioca pearls. You can chew them or swallow them or suck on them. It doesn't really matter. They also have gobi which are small... Well, I'm not sure what they are but they're like fruit gushers! They're great. Then they have small flavored milk jellies too. I don't get them often but they're pretty good." 

Jungkook's head spun with all the information. He also had the impression, that wasn't even half of it. "I'll have a-"

"TAEHYUNG-SSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" A small male burst out of the bathroom in the corner of the small cafe, making the few customers in the shop look over at the crazy man.