117

Jungkook pulled up to the entrance of the bar, finally realizing how fancy it was. "Oh, Taehyung..." He sighed getting out of the car. 

Jungkook slipped in and began searching, the place was huge, who knows how many back rooms the bar had as well. He didn't have to search nearly as long as he originally thought though because-

"BUNNNNYYYY!" Taehyung yelled nearly tackling Jungkook to the ground. "Bunny! Bunny! Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!" 

"Hi, Taehyung..." Jungkook coughed patting the older's back. "Come on let's go." 

"Awww... Bunny weaving so soon?" 

"I'm taking you with me, dummy." Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"Ooooooh!" Taehyung smiled snuggling his face into Jungkook's neck. "I am a fearsome tiger!" 

"Sure you are Taehyung... Sure..." Jungkook chuckled noticing the bouncers eyeing them. "It's time to go-"

"PREDITOR ATTACK!" Taehyung declared before softly chomping on Jungkook's cheek. 

"TAAAEEEE!" Jungkook grumbled. "We are in public AND you're drunk!" 

"Not my fault you look like a snack!" Taehyung moved to nibble Jungkook's neck making small 'Nom nom nom' noises as he did.

"Thanks... Now let's get going." Jungkook told dragging the older along with him. "Who did you even come here with?"

"Bogum hyung... And a few other actors..." Taehyung told as Jungkook pryed the older off his neck.

"Still in public! Let's get you home before you do something you'll regret." Jungkook sighed as he continued to drag the older out of the bar. 

Taehyung looked dejected as he gave Jungkook puppy eyes. "But I won't regret it if I'm with you!" 

"I'm deeply touched I promise, but we stan consent in this household," Jungkook told as he plopped the older in his passager seat and wrestled the seat belt on him. Going over to the driver's side and hopping in, looking over to see a VERY pouty Taehyung. "What is it?" 

"Taetae wan kisses from bunny!" 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned over to join their lips. The kiss was sweet and Taehyung wouldn't let the younger pull away. When he finally let Jungkook go he sat with a very happy grin on his face.

"Better?" Jungkook asked with a small smile. 

Taehyung nodded finally letting Jungkook drive him back home.