85

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer feeling the youngers soft lips. This time he really got to savor the feeling of kissing Jungkook. The light tingling on his lips was electrifying. The younger threading his fingers through Taehyung's hair. Their lips perfectly molded together, moving together in synchronization. 

The world faded away around Taehyung as his mind fuzzed over. Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung's bottom lip allowing the older to slip his tongue into his mouth. The two so entranced with kissing each other they hadn't noticed that the music had stopped, everyone watching them. 

Jungkook finally pulled away as he wiped off his mouth with the back of his hand. Maybe it was a little fast getting together with someone the day after he broke up with someone else... But Taehyung made it worth it, he just couldn't resist. Taehyung was more than just a rebound. He was the man Jungkook truly loved for a long time. 

"FINALLY!" Yoongi clapped slowly as the two youngest finally broke their gaze. 

"About damn time, I've been waiting MONTHS for this," Jin added. 

"This calls for champagne!" Jimin hummed skipping off into Taehyung's kitchen to raid his pantry. 

"Should we leave so y'all can fuck?" Bogum asked taking another sip of his wine. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hyung you are totally drunk. How are you going to get home?"

"Jieun is picking me up, don't worry bro I got dis!" Bogum smiled giving Taehyung a thumbs up. "And before any of you start bugging me about a relationship, she's a lesbian and as we all know I'm as straight as a circle." 

"No shit sherlock," Taehyung told grabbing the bottle of wine off the table. "I'm cutting you off though."

"NOOO! Thas' my boyfriend right der! JOSH COME BACK!" Bogum whined. 

Taehyung gave Bogum a confused look to which he pointed at the bottle, the wine's name was Josh. Rolling his eyes he placed the bottle on the counter and walked back over to Jungkook, kissing him on the forehead. 

"THAT'S HELLA CUUUUTE!" Hoseok called. 

Jungkook only rolled his eyes tugging Taehyung in for another passionate kiss.