69[SM]

^Hehe NICE

Did you really expect me to publish a sixty-ninth chapter and not have it at the very least, SLIGHTLY mature? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Even if taekook aren't together yet I can still write (slightly) mature content. That's suggestive but also descriptive but not. But like yes-

[You can expect a real smut at around 96 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   ) 

Also, take in a moment to know that in the original draft of the book, Taekook would have been together by now. But I decided to have an angsty side adventure because it made the ending I have planned much more satisfying and just fit better and made more logical sense.

~

Taehyung threw his coat on the floor not bothering to put it away in the closet. Another long day, that passed by so quickly. And another night spent alone. At the very least when Jungkook lived here he'd find the younger typing away at his computer late at night. Now it was just him and the regular house ghosts trying to haunt him. 

Taehyung picked up his phone mindlessly scrolling through the apps trying to distract his mind from the mistakes he had made recently. 

Not pursuing Jungkook until it was too late. 

Jungkook...

With his soft dark brown hair and bunny toothed smile. His adorable laugh and fit slim figure...

Damn, guess it took loosing what he loved to realize exactly how much he loved it.

Not it...

Jungkook...

How much he loved Jungkook. 

And that's when Taehyung found himself opening up Wattpad to check for any announcements from Jungkook. Or any activity at all. As if he didn't have Jungkook's number and social media to text him and ask him how he was doing or what he was up too. He was pleasantly surprised to see an update for one of Jungkook's books.

Only it was a steamy chapter. 

Taehyung wondered when Jungkook wrote the chapter. Was is recent, was it when he was with Mingyu? Did he write it based on things he did with Mingyu? 

Taehyung huffed in a tired jealous rage. He didn't want to think of Jungkook and Mingyu. He wanted to think about Jungkook and him. Doing the things that Jungkook so often wrote about. Taehyung wondered if he was actually into all the things he talked about. If he was actually as kinky as he let on. 

This only left more to the imagination. The oh so dangerous imagination. Was it good for him to be imagining Jungkook in some not so holy situations? Probably not. Was it good for the growing situation in his pants? Yes. 

Jungkook's soft hair sticking to his forehead from sweat.  The younger letting out short high pitched breaths into his ear. His body possibly decorated in different accessories. His skin littered with hickeys that Taehyung would have left to show who Jungkook belonged too. He wanted to know what Jungkook's beautiful moans sounded like. Taehyung wanted to make Jungkook feel good, he wanted to make his toes curl in pleasure as Jungkook would cum calling out Taehyung's name as he did. He wanted all of it. Everything having to do with Jungkook. 

He needed Jungkook. 

He was just too stupid to realize it sooner.