53

God damn Taehyung was bored. 

Like REALLY BORED.

Bogum started filming recently so he was on the 'busy celebrity' schedule. Taehyung didn't hold it against him for having a successful career though, he did spend the past week with Taehyung. Jin and Namjoon had the boba tea shop to runJimin dropped by occasionally but his two boyfriends had him busy. 

Seriously. His friend could get two boyfriends and Taehyung couldn't even get himself one. 

But there was Jungkook...

The sweet, attractive, smart, talented, guy who just kept disappearing with his friend Mingyu. To be fair Jungkook was finally recovering from getting kicked out of the house. Maybe he was moving on...

Taehyung's heart ached at the thought. He really liked having Jungkook around. It made the moments were he just sat in the house very bored disappear. But when he took Jungkook in did he expect it to last forever?

Maybe not at the start but certainly right now it felt like it was supposed to last forever. He wished for Jungkook to stay with him forever. 

Taehyung jumped up to look out the window when he heard a car pull up in the driveway. Hoping Jungkook was back from his daily ventures. Taehyung wished he didn't look out the window as the sight he saw made his heart twist into a knot.

Jungkook sucking face with Mingyu.

~

I'm going to do daily updates with this book because we aren't even halfway through yet and I wanna complete it before October lmao.

See you tomorrow!