24

"MINHOE! MINHOE!" Taehyung whisper yelled creeping around the back room of the bar. 

"WHAT?!" The other whisper yelled back. "ALSO STOP CALLING ME THAT TAETERTHOT!"

"HA JOKES ON YOU I WEAR THAT PROUDLY!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out. "Is Bang Chan in today?"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't talk to him. He and Felix are having a bit of a rough patch..." Minho sighed returning his voice to a normal volume. "Why?"

"I am wondering if he'd hire a friend of mine." 

"Tae we're already overstaffed. Hyunjin and Woojin are bouncers. You, me, Jisung, and Seungmin are bartenders. Then Jeongin and Changbin are waiters. Then we can't forget about Hwasa who's on predator patrol with Byulyi. Wheein and Yongsun are hosts. And that's just the people I get along with. I'm not even mentioning all the weird teenagers that don't talk to me." Minho sighed. 

Taehyung pouted knowing they were already overstaffed. "There has to be something he can do."

"I don't know Tae. But if you are going to ask, save it for another day." 

"Why aren't you two working?" 

"Ah! Bang Chan! I was just uh... grabbing more rags for the... glasses..." Minho coughed and slipped away. 

Bang Chan stared at Taehyung waiting for his excuse. "Well?"

"I- Uh-... So-... Y'know just-" Taehyung scratched the back of his head trying to find his words. Minho said that he shouldn't ask now but that's the only thing on his mind. "I... have... a... question?" He said more like a hesitant question than a statement. 

"And that is?"

"ThisfriendIhaveislookingforajobandIwaswounderingifyoucoulddomeafavorandhirehimeventhoughwearealreadyoverstaffed..." 

"What?" Bang Chan dropped his arms down to his sides and stared with a blank confused face.

Taehyung gulped. "So I have this friend..."

"Yeah?"

"And his name is Jungkook..."

"Uh-huh?"

"And he's a great person I swear-"

"Taehyung get to the point."

"Can you hire him here he needs a job." Taehyung closed his eyes waiting for his response. 

Bang Chan sighed looking at his employee. "I'll figure something out... Sure." 

"HOLY SHEEEEEET YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" 

"He must be pretty important to you."

"What..."

"Jungkook. He must be pretty important."

"Yeah... He is."

~

OH MY GOD THE COMEBACK

IT FUCKED ME UP

I FUCKING LOVE IT

It's all just

*chef's kiss* 

Jin and Yoongi and Namjoon with their underrated dancing

THE VOCALLLLLSLS

Louder Than Bombs is just EBFJGBWEKJHCBERHBCKER

All the solos are also just HCBUHDBC UERBCHEBAKHYAEBCYEDBC 

LIKE MOON AND JIN LIKE UUGHGJDFBVBDYU

Inner Child made me cry

Filter with that GUITAR

My Time just MWAHHHHH

It's all just-

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wish I had enough money for a concert