77

Taehyung squinted his eyes at the figure in front of him. 

"Taehyung I know it's really late but I didn't know where else to go and-"

"It's fine come on in. Tell me what happened." Taehyung opened the door letting Jungkook in, who was beginning to shiver in the winter snow. Taehyung took Jungkook upstairs to his room where he had extra blankets. Throwing a blanket over Jungkook's shoulders. As Taehyung went to lay back down Jungkook still stood at the doorway looking at him. Taehyung yawned patting the other side of the bed. 

Jungkook slipped off his shoes and sat on the other half of the bed unsure if he should start speaking. Luckily Taehyung sleepily muttered a, "What happened?" 

Jungkook bit his lip as the feeling of tears welling up in eyes returned. "It's Mingyu... I caught him with someone else..." Jungkook told, he felt safe next to Taehyung like he was finally allowed to be vulnerable. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Taehyung sat up and pulled Jungkook close to him, embracing the younger. 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung letting his chin rest on his shoulder. "He-He's such an asshole." Jungkook's voice cracked. "And... I knew he was. Yet I let myself get played again. I didn't even love him..." Jungkook struggled to control his breathing as he took a moment to cry into Taehyung's shoulder. "And... And with all that... Tell why... Why am I so hurt?" Jungkook cried harder, letting out all the pain he was holding in to appear strong. 

Taehyung patted Jungkook's head and rubbed circles into his back as he kept holding him close. Now wasn't the time to tell Jungkook how he always thought Mingyu was an asshole. The only thing that mattered was Jungkook, and comforting him when he was in pain. Taehyung got up and took a spare change of clothes to give to Jungkook so the younger wouldn't have to sleep in his jeans. 

After Jungkook changed he stood in the doorway again, wondering if he should go back to the loft. 

Taehyung smiled and patted the bed again as Jungkook skipped over and climbed under the covers. Taehyung pulled Jungkook close, his skin still cold. Taehyung expected them to fall asleep together after that and got startled when Jungkook spoke up. 

"I think... I think it's time I finally tell you how I got kicked out of my parent's house..." Jungkook mumbled.

~

Nah I couldn't make Jungkook go to Yugyeom I'm not that evil.