114

"Who should I make it out to?" Taehyung smiled seeing Jungkook in front of him. Trying to pretend to not know the younger.

Jungkook took off his beanie and sunglasses. "Make it out to something cheesy. Like... To love's eternal glory!" 

Taehyung chuckled. "You can't be serious can you?" He raised an eyebrow. "How'd you get here anyway?" He asked ruffling the younger's hair that was messy from the beanie. "Also who wears sunglasses in the middle of January?" 

Jungkook chuckled. "Someone trying to sneak up on their boyfriend. I thought I'd take a break from writing and surprise you!" 

"Well, surprised I am," Taehyung told signing the magazine Jungkook had brought. 

"You what this means right?" Jungkook asked with a small smirk. 

"Hmm? What does it mean?" Taehyung asked resting his chin on his hand. 

"I came to your first fan meet! This means if I ever have a book signing you need to be there!" Jungkook beamed.

Taehyung showed his box smile. "Of course I will." Taehyung slid the magazine back to Jungkook. "I'll see you at home tonight." 

Jungkook nodded, chuckling at what Taehyung wrote. 'To Love's Eternal Glory, and the Peace of All That Follow' "Bye Taehyungie!" He told walking off. 

As Taehyung admired Jungkook while he was leaving, they both failed to notice a particular camera shudder.

Of a reporter.

From Dispatch. 

~

:) Hehehehe