92

"Come on Taehyung call Haseul!" Jungkook poked the olders cheek. Jungkook held Taehyung's phone in his hand. "I called Wooyoung it's your turn." 

Taehying sighed taking the phone, staring at its blank screen. "I don't know..."

Jungkook slipped onto Taehyung's lap. "I'm going to sit here until you call." 

"Oh no. That's terrible." Taehyung told sarcastically wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him close to join their lips in a kiss. 

Jungkook happily kisses back as their lips moved together. Jungkook opening his mouth to let Taehyung's tongue slip in. Letting out a small whimper Jungkook quickly pulled away with a smack to Taehyung's arm. 

"Don't try to distract me with your, beautiful, plump, savory, luscious..." Jungkook found himself leaning closer to Taehyung before he quickly stopped himself. "NO! Call Haseul first!" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and unlocked his phone to dial the number. They both waited in anticipation as the phone rang.

"Hello, you've reached the line of Jo Haseul. I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the beep." 

Taehyung ended the call and tossed his phone on the coffee table. "Oh no. She didn't respond." He told Jungkook as he pushed the younger until he was laying on the couch. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. Connecting their lips once more. There were two things he loved, Taehyung, and kissing Taehyung. He loved the way Taehyung's lips felt against his own. He loved how their tongues fought for dominance. He loved all of it. 

Jungkook shivered as Taehyung's cold hands pushed up his shirt. Taehyung trailing wet kisses down his abdomen, leaving a few hickeys as well. The younger let out a small moan as he tugged on Taehyung's hair. His hands traveling down Taehyung's torso until his hands were met with Taehyung's belt. Fiddling with the buckle until it finally came undone, reaching for the zipper of Taehyungs pants and-

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Jungkook flopped back down on the couch with a defeated sigh. Looking from Taehyung to the phone. "Well? Answer it!" 

~

:) Hehe