116

Jungkook hummed as he typed on his computer, finding new inspiration after visiting Taehyung at the fan meet. He hadn't even realized how late it was until he received a call from Taehyung. 

"Uh? Taehyung?" He questioned holding the phone up to his ear. 

"JUUUUUUNGKOOOKIE!" The older's loud voice boomed making Jungkook flinch from the sound. 

"Taehyung are you drunk?" Jungkook questioned trying to listen to the voices in the background of the call. 

"pFFfFFffFFfFFfFtTTTT, wha make u say that?" Taehyung mumbled followed by a long pause. "O-key... Maybay... Can u pick me up?" 

Jungkook chuckled, standing up to look for his shoes. "Sure. Where are you? Can you send me your location?" 

"Ummmm..." Taehyung trailed off.

"Taehyung! I need you to send me your location." Jungkook told.

"Seeeeenndddd meeee yooouuur locaTIoN... Let's fOcus oonnnn commuunicaaaatin' 'cause I just neeeeed the time aaand place to come throughhhhhhhhh~" Taehyung sang making Jungkook face palm on the other end of the line. 

"Jesus, how plastered are you?" Jungkook questioned.

"A bit..."

"Yeah, no shit. Do you know what bar you are at? Or a street you are near?" Taehyung finally told him the name of the bar he was at, allowing Jungkook to look up the address. "Alright, Taehyung I'll be there soon."

"OKee..." Taehyung told before ending the call.