157

Jungkook hummed as he snuggled closer to Taehyung. No matter how pissed at him he was for not taking the job opportunity in LA, he couldn't deny loving the feeling of being back in his arms.

Taehyung buried his face into the top of Jungkook's fluffy hair, inhaling the sweet scent of whatever scent Jungkook's shampoo was. "I missed you." He hummed in his deep morning voice.

"I missed you too." Jungkook smiled. "But hey, if worst comes to worst... Winston can keep me company." He joked, referring to the small blue owl plush that still sat in the corner of the room. 

"OH! That reminds me!" Taehyung chirped, suddenly very awake. The older quickly shuffled over to his suitcase, that he had yet to unpack, and pulled out a few packages. "Ta-da!"

"Tae... You got gifts for me?" Jungkook questioned as the older handed him the packages and sat on the bed with eyes shining like a puppy. 

"Yeah! Of course, now open it!" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook nodded as he opened the package, feeling something soft brush against his fingers. Confused, he pulled out a small purple tiger plushie. And a purple bunny plushie to match. 

"Because I'm a tiger, and you're a bunny. You said your parents gave you Winston, and he kinda has bad memories associated with him. So... I thought getting you these would be cute." Taehyung explained. "Do you like them?"