135

Jungkook finally managed to see San alone to talk about his book. However, the meeting was much more of San ranting about Wooyoung than actually talking about his writing. 

Jungkook looked up at the ceiling with a small sigh. "Why universe... Why?" He questioned in a hushed whisper. He sighed up to try and get a work of his published, not to jump into more relationship problems. THAT WEREN'T EVEN HIS OWN. 

Jungkook began to tune out San's blabbering until he was addressed directly. "What about you? You're gay right?" 

"Uh, I'm sorry?" Jungkook questioned. 

"You are gay right? Like you like dudes?" San asked sitting in front of Jungkook on the edge of his desk. 

Jungkook gave a small nod and freaked out when San came closer. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" He blurted out. 

San blinked at him a few times as Jungkook continued to talk without a filter.

"And if I'm going to be brutally honest... You sound like an ass! Like Wooyoung is so sweet and helpful and then there's... You." Jungkook said gesturing to the male. "Like don't get me wrong you're hot and all but acting like a douche is a huge turn off!"

San continued to stare at Jungkook with a slightly angry slightly amused expression. 

"And I already had to listen to you and Wooyoung fight for like an hour! So at this point, I really want to handcuff you two together or lock you in a closet or shove you in an elevator that conveniently breaks down. BECAUSE SHEESH. Y'all need to TALK." Jungkook rambled as San continued to just sit and stare at him. "Like I have not had this much drama at a workplace since Felix and Bang Chan were fighting at the bar! We were scrubbing syrup off the walls FOR DAYS because they broke all those bottles." 

San sighed finally deciding to speak up. "Are you done?" He questioned.

Jungkook thought for a moment. "No."

"No?"

Jungkook took San's hand and dragged him out the door before shoving him in Wooyoung's office and shutting the door behind him. Because the door couldn't be locked he dragged a chair from across the hallway and wedged it under the doorknob. 

"THANK ME LATER!" 

~

Modern problems require modern solutions.