23

Jungkook groaned wondering whether he should take up Mingyu's offer. 

After what happened?

NO! He can't be a pushover!

Well... Maybe just one meetup? 

Maybe he had an explanation?

He shook his keys in an attempt to find the one to Taehyung's house quicker. It turned out that Jungkook didn't need a key because Jimin opened the front door. 

"Oh hey, Jungkook!" Jimin smiled. "I like your new story by the way." Jimin then wiggled his eyebrows. 

Jungkook awkwardly laughed hoping Jimin didn't know the real implications of his story. He bid Jimin ado and closed the door after him. 

"How'd the interview go?" Taehyung approached the younger making him nearly jump out of his skin. Jungkook groaned again. "That well huh?" 

Jungkook nodded bitting his inner cheek. "I don't even know why I applied for that particular job. I don't like anything having to do with it and I was extremely unprepared and unqualified."

"Jimin and I were just watching movies. You can turn on something you like and have the leftover popcorn. I have another day of work to deal with." Taehyung smiled seeing Jungkook's eyes light up. 

"TOTALLY GOING TO WATCH ALL THE MARVEL MOVIES!" 

~

What's great about Korea being like 17 hours ahead of my time zone is that I can celebrate Hobi's birthday TWICE!

AHHAHAHHAHA