47

"So I'm sure you are quite the ladies man." Bogum joked wanting to poke fun at Jungkook. If Taehyung wasn't going to try to get with the hot guy, he'd just have to set the two of them up. Hmm, maybe not set them up, maybe just a nudge in the right direction. 

"Uhh..." Jungkook said unsure of how to respond. 

"Oh, he gets hit on at the bar allllllllll the time!" Taehyung chirped handing some of the food he was cooking to the pair. 

Bogum kept the smile on his face. "Well then, I'm sure you can pick up ANY girl in that case." 

"Umm... Yes." Jungkook told trying to remember what the appropriate response was. "Women." 

"So what's your type?" Bogum said keeping the same sweet smile on his face, he was an actor for a reason. 

"My type?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. Well, I'm gay but I like guys who aren't afraid of having a little bit for femininity. It's rare to see and I love people who are confident to just be who they are. You don't have to be that specific though. You know, long hair? Blonde?" Bogum explained.

Jungkook blinked a few times. "Um, darker hair I guess? You know... Personality matters more..."

"Mhm. Of course." Bogum chirped. This boy wasn't straight. "Are you interested in anyone? You don't have to answer." 

"No. Not at the moment." Jungkook told as he watched Taehyung dance to himself in the kitchen completely oblivious to their conversation. 

Bogum followed Jungkook's gaze with a knowing smirk. "I see. I see." Bogum observed how Jungkook looked at Taehyung, a longing expression with wishful eyes. "I have a friend... Taeeee.... Taeyeon. I think you'd like her." 

"Oh no, I don't... I'm not looking for a relationship." Jungkook muttered thinking back to Mingyu. He didn't want a relationship... So why was he considering his offer? Why'd he give him a chance? Maybe he does want to be in a relationship. Maybe his brain wouldn't stop picking at the thought for a reason.

"Aish. Young kids. You guys have all the time in the world to figure that out." Bogum huffed deciding to stop pestering the youngest. 

"Okay, gramps." Taehyung teased with a box smile patting Bogum's shoulder. "So what about you? Have you dicked anyone down recently? I'm sure you have fans wrapping around the building."

"I've cast my net in the ocean. Just have to wait for a fish. And there is plenty of them in the sea." Bogum shrugged. 

"Yeah, but do you want one specific fish?" Taehyung asked.

"What?"

"You know like when it's raining on animal crossing and you try looking for a coelacanth but you just get a bass instead." 

"Taehyung only half the readers will get your reference." 

Taehyung shrugged. "I wouldn't mind getting into a relationship. It's been a while." He said as Jungkook looked at him with the same expression as before. 

"Ah, are you in a hookup kind of mood or a relationship kind of mood. Or are you okay with either? Are you doing the work? If you know what I mean." Bogum nudged Taehyung as the younger scrunched up his nose. 

Taehyung shook his head. "Hyung don't be so lewd. And I guess either work. I don't really have a preference." He said before realizing that maybe it wasn't the best topic to talk about in front of Jungkook. But oh wait! The dude writes gay smut on the internet! Maybe he could use the reference? Ew, that sounds yucky, nevermind. 

Speaking of Jungkook as Taehyung turned his head over to where the younger was previously standing he vanished. No Jungkook? Wonder why he left.