145

Taehyung groaned as his phone rang. Who the hell was calling him at one in the morning?

He picked up his phone to see over ten missed calls from Jungkook and another one incoming. 

"Oh... Shit." Taehyung cursed as he answered the call. "Uh-"

"So do you have something to say?" Jungkook asked trying to hide how upset he was.

"Uh..." Taehyung mumbled as he rubbed his face, in a tired daze. 

"The commercial that was aired today?" Jungkook questioned. 

Taehyung sat up as he turned on the light. "Oh! That was today?" He asked. "Did you like it?"

Jungkook paused for a moment. "Yeah... I really liked the part where you kissed a woman and never told me that you even had a kiss scene in the first place!"

"Oh, that was in the commercial?" Taehyung questioned casually. 

"YEAH. YEAH, IT WAS. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Jungkook yelled waking the older up.

"I didn't think it was a big deal," Taehyung told. "It was a stage kiss and the media knows I'm gay." 

"Yeah... But why didn't you tell me..." Jungkook asked quietly.

Taehyung frowned hearing the hurt in Jungkook's voice. "Bunny... I didn't know it would upset you like this. Why does it bother you?"

Jungkook bit his lip. "You know..." Jungkook started before taking a deep breath. "I- even if I didn't... love... Mingyu... Coming home and seeing him... With Wonwoo-" Jungkook sighed as he flopped on the couch. Unable to finish. Although TAehyung got what he meant.

Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat. It was already hard being away from Jungkook in a different time zone. And now he felt like an ass for not telling Jungkook about the kiss scene he filmed. "Jungkook... I didn't even think of that... I'm so sorry..."

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to say that it was okay.

But it never came.

Because to Jungkook.

It wasn't okay.

He was hurt.

And Taehyung was across the world in a different country. 

~

:)