89

Taehyung sat on the couch with Jungkook in between his legs as the younger typed away on his computer. Wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist as he kissed the top of his head. A drama playing in the background that Taehyung wasn't particularly paying attention to anymore. 

Jungkook closed his computer with a sigh, leaning over to place it on the coffee table before situating himself in his previous position. "You know I can't believe you know Bogum. I mean like shit... I can't believe I know Bogum."

Taehyung hummed tracing circles on Jungkook's thighs. "You know his manager offered me her business card and told me I should audition for stuff." 

Jungkook whirled around, now laying on Taehyung's chest. "SERIOUSLY? WHEN? You should!" 

"No, I don't think I could be an actor..." 

"Taehyung! You should! I still work at the bar but if you land a gig then quit your jobs and go for it!" Jungkook told grabbing Taehyung's face.

Taehyung tilted his head. "Alright..."

"YES-"

"BUT!"

"What do you mean but? You just said yes!"

"You should reach out to the publishing company as well. The one you saw at the convention where you met Wooyoung." Taehyung told as Jungkook pulled away from him shaking his head. "Why not?"

"Because- cause I'm not a real writer! I just write on the internet! I... I can't survive the world of publishing something!" Jungkook sputtered. 

Taehyung only tilted his head again. "What makes you think I can survive the world of acting? You're a great writer. Just talk to them. See where it goes. We both know we don't want to be bartenders forever..." 

Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "If I reach out to them you'll go for an audition?" 

"Yep. I promise. I don't want to work towards my dreams unless you work towards them as well." 

"Alright..." Jungkook held out his pinkie. 

Taehyung hooked Jungkook's pinkie with his own before they pressed their thumbs together to seal it with a stamp.