16

"K BYE JUNGKOOK~" Taehyung waved throwing a coat over his shoulder. "I'll be back around two-thirty!" 

Jungkoook waved him away and then went back to staring at his computer. Do I really want to publish this? He asked himself. 

~

"MINHOE!" Taehyung threw open the back door yelling for his coworker. 

"MINHO IN SICK IM COVERING!" Another voice called from the bar. 

Taehyung gasped running around the corner. "JISUNG! MY MAN!" The two high fived. Taehyung liked working with Jisung because of his no tolerance to bitchy drunk customers. He wasn't afraid to take the wheel and personally kick them out. 

"Go clock in before you're technically late or forget." 

"Oh right."

The night went pretty fast and Taehyung's short shift was practically over. He noticed he got a few new wattpad announcements.

You have 3 new announcements!

KookiesDelight

1 Hour Ago

Wow, I haven't published a book on a whim in a really long time.

KookiesDelight

58 Minutes Ago

It doesn't have a name or a cover. Hope y'all enjoy this story out of the blue.

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't read it now though. He'd have to read it when he got home. Taehyung checked the clock again and he needed to book it to his next job. He put down his phone and started his car leaving unread messages from Jimin. 

~

I'm writing this late at night instead of doing work for college and I'm craving attention from my girlfriend. Might not be the best combo but here the chapter is.