90

Jungkook paced around the room as he looked at the business card he held. Finally deciding to dial the number.

Ring...

Oh god, what was he doing?

Ring...

Maybe he should hang up?

Ring...

Well if they didn't pick up at the very least he could tell Taehyung he tried and give up-

"Hello, this is Wooyoung from KQ Publishing Incorporated, who am I speaking to?" The male picked up the line. Jungkook froze unsure of what to say. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Hey! Um... I don't know if you remember me but my name is Jungkook? We met at the writing convention in Busan." Jungkook told watching Taehyung bolt around the corner, finally realizing who Jungkook was talking to. 

"Oh yes! Hi!" Wooyoung chirped, his voice becoming more friendly. "So have you changed your mind?" 

"Yeah, I think," Jungkook mumbled. 

"Great! If you'd like we can schedule a meet-up in person to discuss possibilities." Wooyoung offered. 

Jungkook swallowed the lump in this throat. "Sure..." Was all he managed to say.

"Alright, we have an open spot next week on Tuesday at three. Does that work for you?" Wooyoung asked. 

Jungkook felt like he was scheduling his doctor's appointment but with ten times more stress added on. "That works fine." 

"Great! See you then!" Wooyoung told before promptly ending the call. 

Jungkook sighed collapsing on the couch. Taehyung approaching him with a huge grin. "Well, how'd it go?"

"I'm meeting with them next week to discuss the possibilities."

"THAT'S GREAT!" Taehyung smiled kissing Jungkook's cheek. 

"It doesn't promise anything. I don't think they'll offer me a contract. I don't know if they'll even like my writing..."

"Well, you'll just have to see when you get there. But I'm proud of you. My little bunny." Taehyung told giving Jungkook another kiss.