121

Taehyung finally stepped out into the front of the building, Haseul and a few bodyguards by his side. Press swarmed to be the one to interview him first. 

They eventually all settled down as Taehyung started speaking.

"There have been certain accusations made about me recently, and I would like to clear some things up. Firstly, I am not dating, nor have ever dated, fellow actor Park Bogum." Taehyung told as some of the press were quick to jot down notes. 

"Kim Taehyung what about the boy you were spotted with?" 

"He is the person I am currently with," Taehyung told, followed by a few gasps. 

"So you are gay?"

"Yes, I am," Taehyung told with more gasps.

"Can we get the name of this boy who has stolen your heart?"

Taehyung sighed. "No, you may not." 

"Why not? Don't you want to express how much you love him?"

"I express my love for him just fine. His name will be kept a secret so he can be kept out of the media." Taehyung explained simply.

"The boy was spotted at your fan sign, do you have anything to say about that?"

"What is there to say? He showed up at my fan sign to surprise me at work, that's all you need to know. I will be happy to answer questions about myself, however if most of the questioned are about my personal life I think we are about done here." Taehyung told trying to keep a straight face and not get infuriated by the press. 

"Can we expect more seasons from the show you star in?"

"Yes I have a contract that lasts for three seasons of the show." Taehyung breathed out a sigh of relief as the conversation steered away from what had happened the previous night. 

~

It's not over yet so don't get too comfortable.