101

"Oh my god... HOLY SHIT! Taehyung!" Jungkook's jaw dropped as they pulled into the parking lot. "What the fuck are we doing here?" 

"Calm down! It's not that fancy!" Taehyung muttered.

"YES! YES, IT IS! THIS IS ONCE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLACES IN TOWN!" Jungkook continued to freak out as Taehyung sighed putting the car in park. "HOW MUCH MONEY IS THIS GOING TO COST?"

Taehyung simply shrugged. "Doesn't matter."

"I THINK IT DOES! NO! TAEHYUNG! I CAN'T LET YOU DO THIS! LET ME OUT OF THE CAR!" Jungkook started to try and open the door, the older pulling him back in the car. "Taehyung I'm serious I can't let-"

Taehyung cut the younger off with a kiss. Holding onto the back of Jungkook's neck as their lips melded together. It was a sweet short kiss, nothing more, nothing less. 

Taehyung pulled away with a smile as Jungkook looked back at him with doe eyes. "Are you going to be quiet and let me spoil you now?" He asked. 

Jungkook nodded as they both got out of the car. Taehyung holding Jungkook's hand, swinging it back and forth. 

The host took their reservation and sat them at a table, Jungkook admiring the beautiful restaurant. "So are you going to be my sugar daddy now that you're a famous actor?"

"I've landed one role." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god, I can finally say this!" Jungkook beamed clearing his throat and holding Taehyung's hand. "Hyung..."

"Yeah?"

"Remember me when you're famous!" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes again as he held Jungkook's cheek. "I'll always remember you, no matter what happens." 

"Uness you get into a car crash and get amnesia and don't remember me." Jungkook pointed out making Taehyung pinch his cheek.

"I doubt that would happen."

"You never knowwwwwww." Jungkook told sipping the champagne.  

Meanwhile, Taehyung cringed at the taste. "You are just saying that because it's a total fanfiction cliche." 

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung scooted the beverage away from him. "When is your last shift at the bar?"

"In three days. It's going to be weird not working there." Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook hummed as well. "I'm sure you'll manage. I have confidence you'll be great at your new career!"

~

Oops this was supposed to be out sooner but I got distracted by memes.

THE STAY GOLD MV THOOOOOOOO

THEY LOOK SO HAPPY I JUST WANT THEM TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY FOREVER 🥺