88

Taehyung and Jungkook stepped into the crowed chaotic boba shop. Bogum went to pick up a drink after filming that Jin had offered. A pair of fans recognized him and now the small shop was flooded with people wanting a glimpse at the idol, leaving Namjoon and Jin overwhelmed. 

"Oh, I wouldn't consider myself famous..." Taehyung continued to mock Bogum's words under his breath. 

"This is fucking insane," Yoongi told and he held onto Jimin. With the excuse that ' he's so smol he'll get lost in the flood of people' but in reality, everyone knew Yoongi hated crowds of people as was on the verge of a panic attack, using Jimin as a comfort. 

"YA! IF YOU WANT TO STAY YOU NEED TO PURCHASE SOMETHING! IF YOU AREN'T BUYING ANYTHING WE ARE GOING TO ASK YOU TO EXIT THE ESTABLISHMENT!" Jin called yet no one listened to him. Jin groaned and turned to Namjoon. "If they don't leave I'm spraying them with the kitchen hose." He mumbled. 

"Where is Bogum?" Taehyung asked as he finally pushed his way through the crowd of people. 

Jin sighed in relief glad that his other friends had finally arrived. "Bathroom. With Hoseok. Go figure something out." 

 Taehyung slipped off and knocked on the bathroom door. "IT'S ME TAEHYUNG!" As soon as he said those words the door opened a crack and Taehyung was yanked inside before the door slammed shut again.

Bogum stood in the corner sipping his boba tea. "I'm so sorry you guys have to go through all this trouble for me. Visiting the boba shop wasn't a big deal when I used to do it so I thought it would be fine."

"That was before you went to promote in Japan for two years. Now you've gained a larger following." Taehyung grunted trying to think of something they could do. "So how are we going to do this?" 

"My car is parked a block from here. If someone could bring it around I think I could slip away." Bogum told. 

"I can do that," Hoseok said. "I'll let Jin know that it's me so I can park in the red zone." Hoseok took Bogum's keys and slipped away. 

Taehyung pulled out his phone to text the group chat plans. Once Hoseok had the car parked outside and running. Yoongi would hold the door open while he and Namjoon made a path from the bathroom to the front. Jungkook and Jimin would coral the fans away until Bogum made it to his car, where all of them would then work together to lead them out of the shop. 

His phone pinged as Hoseok told them he was outside. Everyone was in their positions and it was go time. Taehyung opened the door where Namjoon was standing on the other side. The two shoving Bogum into his car as quickly as possible. The rest of the plan went smoothly as the fans left, having lost interest now that Bogum was gone. 

Jin closed the door and locked it, changing to sign on the door to "OUT TO LUNCH" as he finally collapsed in one of the booths. 

Jungkook slumped into a different booth as Taehyung approached him. "Thank's for helping." Jungkook gave a lazy thumbs up as Taehyung bent down to shower him in a flurry of kisses causing him to burst into a fit of giggles. 

"Taaeeeee!" Jungkook whined attempting to fend himself off from the 'vicious attack.'

Taehyung chuckled as he joined their lips in a kiss, his hands going down to Jungkook's waist as their tongues fought for dominance. Taehyung slipping his cold hand under Jungkook's shirt making him let out a small gasp as he won the fight and slipped his tongue into the youngers mouth. 

"IF YOU GUYS FUCK IN MY SHOP YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS PLACE EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS!" Jin called making Taehyung pull away.

"We weren't going to go that far." He defended. "Besides you're telling me that you and Namjoon have never fucked here after hours?" 

Jin grabbed one of the ceramic coasters off the table and leaped up to chase Taehyung. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT-"