75

Jungkook thanked the Uber and approached the house. Something didn't feel right. Nothing ever felt right from the moment he moved out of Taehyung's house. 

His chest tightened as he turned the lock. He got the feeling that he was going to get hurt. Jungkook crept down the hallway, keeping as silent as possible. Reaching the master bedroom at the end of the long hallway Jungkook froze in place, he couldn't bring himself to turn the knob. There was a lump in his throat like when you dry swallow a large pill. A ringing in his ears drowned out all his other senses. 

Did he want to open the door? Was he ready for what might be behind it?

Jungkook took a deep breath. In one motion he flung open the door, loudly declaring his presence. "HEY MINGYU I'M HOME!" 

That's when he saw it. 

Mingyu.

And Wonwoo. 

You can fill in the rest. 

"Uh... Jungkook wait!"

Jungkook turned around and marched back down the hallway ready to leave. 

"Jungkook please!"

"NO! Mingyu I don't want to hear it." He refused to turn around and face Mingyu. Grabbing his keys and exiting the house Jungkook hopping in his car. 

"JUNGKOOK!" 

Jungkook started the car and drove away.

~

Part of the updating 10 chapters is because it's an early gift for Festa but it's also because I wrote the next 20 chapters back in October.