Before You Begin

Hey, author here.

Before you begin, I just wanted to say a few things.

THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN, MUCH BETTER THAN HOW IT IS NOW! THE CHAPTERS ARE SEEN AS THIS:

Chapter Zero | Edited

The writing in the og chapters aren't that good (in my opinion) and the plot is kinda jumpy. Also the main boy is like, a shitty guy for one chapter and then??? Is nice otherwise?? It just doesn't make sense and pisses me off for writing that.

Most of the main parts of the story, as well as funny moments and significant details will be part of the rewrite as well, just expanded on. 

Anyway, onto the warnings!

!! warning !!

THIS IS A MATURE BOOK WITH MATURE THEMES, which does include LGBTQ+ scenes, dialogue and characters IF THAT ISN'T YOUR CUP OF TEA PLEASE FUCK OFF.

One of my main characters has been sexually traumatized and does often have nightmares and flashbacks about that, as well as personal grief from a dead relative she has yet to work through as well as a drug addict for a mother.

She self-harms/has self-harmed and suicidal ideation will be a small theme at the start of the book. !! warning !!

This will be a lot more prominent and relative than it was in the original, to make it more realistic -something, again, the first book wasn't.

Another one of the main characters is a delinquent.

As in, punches people bloody, argues with police, gets into fights, scares people shitless delinquent. But, he does respect women and people who give him respect, the need for consent is a big thing with him.

That is, in part, due to how he was abused as a child-young teen.

So there is a strong !! warning !! there, for abusive-content, talk about abuse and flashbacks as well as mention of parental death, foster systems and an abused younger sister that is still in the system.

His father is alive.

He will be in this book.

I apologize in advance, because the scenes with him will be a lot more realistic than anything in the original, but that also might make it harder for some readers to read.

Also, !! warning !! for sexual content, themes and speak -which does include "some" biting.

The chapters with that stuff (not including kiss/making out) will have a warning like: [17+]

Yes, you heard it here folks, I'm trying my hand at that stuff, please don't hate on me for it, I'm an asexual lesbian so this really isn't my cup of tea.

Jessie Thatch, the best friend in this book, doesn't usually have a lot of fans. I did this on purpose, you might be able to tell, but it's a really subtle kind of shitty friend that borders on some people liking her but the majority being able to see past Emma to Jessamine's real behavior.

She's going to stay Emma's best friend, which again, is on purpose. Sorry y'all.

!! warning over !!

I did do my research for this book and all of it's content, and this time, it will show.

And onto the cool banners I made, revamped!

Some characters you'll see:

Xavier Bailey Wolfthe DevilZay

Xavier Bailey Wolf
the Devil
Zay

Emmeline Rose CarterPrincess Emma

Princess 
Emma

Emmeline Rose CarterPrincess Emma

Calum Jack Hilton
the Angel
Cal

Calum Jack Hiltonthe AngelCal

Jessamine Faye Thatch
Jessie

Not all of the characters by far, but enough :)

Any questions, comments or concerns about the book, any of the characters or possible Extra or Bonus chapters please feel free to contact me.

Literally, I will respond to you all.

Also don't be a silent reader! Click that star, comment on anything and everything you want, go all out, let me know you're here! Please please please, not for the reads but because of the motivation I get to keep writing books...until then,

-whoscountinganyway