『Whim of Preservation』

Whack. Jack's eyes opened slowly, a frown printed across his lips as a dainty set of digits rested on his face. Glancing to the side, his sights rested on the small homunculi that was nestled into his right wing.

"Eve?" His eyes rested on the short hair of her head, his hand reaching up to grasp her wrist and remove her hand from his face.

"Hmm?" Her eyes stickily opened up half way, her blue hues staring up through him through her natural lashes as she rubbed one of her eyes with a fist of her own.

Rolling his eyes as he sat up on the bed. His eyes gazing about the room, it was trashed and not in a good way. Books were thrown everywhere, scrolls and other materials too. "Seriously?" He turned his focus back to the girl who was pressing against his wing, trying to keep it down as a body pillow.

"What? A tornado came through. I swear, it wasn't me." Her tone was unbelievably sarcastic, a subtle grin across her lips.

Jack shook his head. He knew that none of this stuff was in his room prior. It was clear she had just thrown everything out from her item box and into the room around him while he slept. "Put it all away," he placed a hand on her head and shoved her off his wing so he could slip off the side of the bed and stretch.

Rolling his shoulder, he glanced over towards her as she rolled on the comforter making a strange whining sound in an attempt at getting out of doing the chore itself. "Stop being a brat."

"Brat, who me? Never." She wore this innocent looking face relative to that of an old lady who acts out. Yet here she was, a smug little homunculi. "I'll never stop."

"Guess you're not going outside with me and Momonga-san today," he teased as he fixed his tunic, ridding it of wrinkles, as she pouted in return. That's when a knock emanated from the door of the bedroom.

Shifting his eyes over to the door, "Come in?"

The moment the door opened, Sebas Tian took a step into the room and took a bow. "Momonga-sama has ordered me to retrieve you, he wishes for you to join him."

"Oh?"

Jack would nod before turning to his sister's homunculus clone. "Stay," She sat up on the bed and huffed with one cheek inflated, her arms crossed over her chest.

Rolling his eyes, "I'll see you tonight," he would walk out the door while following Sebas Tian to where Momonga currently was. There his friend was, sitting in front of the Mirror of Remote Viewing which was a scrying tool used to gaze upon the outside world.

The mirror was surrounded by a copper frame and was at least one meter in length with an ovular shape to it. Though as both of them knew, the item could be avoided with a light anti-search spell. Not that they knew if the people in this world were all that sophisticated and aware.

His eyes rested on the mirror for a moment as he walked passed Sebas and stood beside the Guild Master. "Hm..." Jack's eyes watched as Momonga was scrolling about the lands surrounding Nazarick. It was definitely easier to see things close up with this rather than flying well enough above these locations.

When the Mirror beeped a few times, Sebas gave a brief applauding set of claps.

"Well Done, Momonga-sama," Sebas commented on the skill that the leader of Ainz Ooal Gown was showing with the remote reviewing mirror. Seeing as he could now use it with ease.

Momonga looked over towards Sebas, "Thank you, Sebas. Sorry for making you do this with me, and sending you off after Cipher, all the same."

"Staying by my Masters' sides and following their orders, that is the butler which Lord Touch Me created and my reason for existence." Sebas spoke in a matter-a-factly tone, with a very serious and almost deadpan expression on his face.