『Angel of Death』

Halfway there with no speed limit or governor installed, he was crushing the gas as far down as it could go. The motor continued to roar and his sister continue to cheer. Her hand in the air, one leg on her seat and the other arm wrapped around the cage. He could see the massive smile across her lips from the corner of his eye.

Shizu's hair was whipping around behind her head as she was looking out towards the Katze Plains which surrounded the path. Her eyes drifted from undead to undead, all of them were lower levels. Easy targets and something she was used to seeing.

The loud sound of the machine he was driving, was definitely getting their attention.

While some of them tried their best to shamble and run after them, they couldn't match forty miles per hour. Even if they were undead and had nearly unlimited stamina.

Jack's eyes rested off in the distance. The world in front of him, it was unexplored by the eyes of Nazarick. The Kingdom was one realm he had already become familiar with, just what did the Baharuth Empire offer?

His tongue traced the inner layer of his lips in thought, before his eyes darted to the side. There was uniform movement, coordination, between more than one form.

His eyes centered on a massive construct moving through the fog which was forming along the plains. A construct of bones and negative energy. He could see four blaring red eyes and for a moment, skeletal wings cut through the light grey that clouded the vision.

Just below it, running away, were four individuals. His eyes rested on them, the motor continuing to roar as the kart began to pick up even more speed.

"Interesting," his eyes watched as they were casting spells at the Undead Dragon. The spells didn't even dent it's Health, let alone do any damage. He frowned seeing this, it was clear they were outmatched and incapable of taking it on.

Why was there a group of people attacking that thing anyways?

He could see arrows flying at the monster, bolts of magic energy, even weak divine and holy magic.

All it took was one swipe of its tail and they'd be dead. "Eve, Shizu."

"Yes, Oniisama!?"

"Your Orders, Cipher-sama?"

"Just call me Jack, like Momon did earlier," Jack said quietly as he looked over at Shizu, before dipping his head in the direction of the monstrous undead.

"I permit covering fire, shoot at the dragon, transfer that things Aggro onto us!"

"Understood!" the two of them shouted out, drawing their weapons. Shizu with her Magic Gun which took a form reminiscent to an AUG A3 assault rifle, with a heavy-looking piece on the front of it. On the other hand, Eve was armed with dual magic machine pistols.

Within a few seconds of being given the order, the sound of 'pew' would be filling the air.

Bolts of blue energy would be soaring at the enemy as Jack turned the kart off road and towards the Dragon. Generally pulling its attention away from the weaker natives of the world.

Jack knew that just shooting at it, wasn't going to do anything. He needed to fight it personally, or use some high tier magic. His eyes still though moved between the monster and the people whom were pulling out. However, they were running directly towards him, or at least in his direction.

They were still in harms way!

Tsk'ing his tongue, Jack would turn his head to look over at Eve who was excitedly unloading several bolts of magic energy at the monster before them.