『Don't Experiment on Sensei!』

Fluder, a short statured venerable elderly man with a long arctic white exalted beard which traveled well down his enrobed form arrived. He made his appearance entering through the front gates of the recently sold property. His small beady eyes staring forward as his wrinkles creased.

He had two long pieces of hair sticking out to the sides, seemingly like insect antennae, floating mystically.

Behind the man at the front gate was a group of golden armored soldiers, making sure no one shall pass. Following him though was a group of mages and what looked like an abnormally nervous nobleman.

The nobleman who's brow was drenched in sweat, he hardly looked like he was in his late fifties and even had a neat beard which clung to his jawline. He wasn't even balding, evidenced by his thick head of hair. Nothing really seemed off except for the internal panic in his eyes, and the fact that he was trying to keep himself from talking the Court Wizard's ear off.

Apparently, he had just happened to be in the same area as whatever was going on here.

Two of the constables were also in tow, observing the two female figures walking around the exterior of the house. Both of them had strange objects in their hands, and their magic potential, Fluder could see they were much stronger than the average person.

Of course that was because he also had the All-Seeing-Eye, the same talent as his former Student, Arche Furts. So as he made his way up the path towards the courtyard. He could only watch as a man was dragging two bodies out the front door with ease, one in each hand and dropping them onto the tiled walkway.

His eyes were locked on him. He looked as if he was endowed in magical energy, trapped inside of him, rather than outwardly flowing. Fluder pursed his lips at this.

Jack immediately turned his head and looked to Fluder, a brow of his own raised.

"Interesting," Jack and Fluder seemed to utter at the exact same time.

That's when Arche emerged from the inside, dragging a dead body with both of her hands wrapped around the wrist of a corpse. She nearly fell back into Jack, if it wasn't for him turning around and catching her before she did.

Fluder blinked a few times. With his mouth covered by his beard and mustache, his straight lipped expression was hidden. Yet there was definitely surprise in his eyes when he saw his former student.

"Arche?"

"Paradyne-dono?" She looked up at him without much of an impression on her face, though she clearly admired him as her former teacher.

Fluder glanced over towards the door, watching the other members of Foresight emerge pulling out the bodies of the necromancers and even the now headless Lich. His eyes then shifted towards Jack, looking him over before narrowing his sights on Arche again.

"My former student... Nothing has become of you has it?" A sheepish tone was evident in his voice. It almost sounded like an old grandfather who was looking after their children's kids.

Jack just watched the interaction, not cutting in just yet.

"No... Our group were moving into this house, but there were people already here." Her eyes moved towards the Nobleman who was eying the corpses, visibly chewing his nails.

Jack watched Arche's gaze move towards the Nobleman, a brow raised. "Know any of them?" He'd suddenly turn his attention entirely on the person, walking towards them.

The nobleman looked up and shook his head, "No. Not at all! There's no way I'd know any of these... Freaks." This man was lying directly to Jack's face. The corners of his lips were twitching, and he was trying to suppress the need to smile. Plus, his heart rate was erratic and visible through his lavish thin set of clothes.