『From the Heavens』

The sun was setting and the villagers have since dispersed from around the Village Chief's residence. They were rebuilding, paying respect to the recently deceased, but the atmosphere has yet to loose its tensions as their potential death was just beyond the horizon.

Jack was still in the air, tracing over the parameter. His eyes caught a glimpse of Momonga, and the item which he was cradling in his robes. A Resurrection Wand? A small smile curved over his lips, though it melted away as he noticed another group of knight-like people encroaching on the location of Carne Village. "Hm...?"

He also noted some villagers which were rushing over after Momonga and Albedo, whom were conversing with the Chief moments later.

"It appears to be a different group," Jack uttered under his breath, altering course and heading directly to the airspace above the incoming Warrior troop. He had to admit, he wanted to know more about this world and there were only fifty of those troops down there.

From what he could tell, they were either the same level if not lower than the ones which were attacking the village. In a way, he found that rather depressing.

Hearing the crack of someone's reigns, his eyes rested on that of the Royal Head Warrior Gazef whom was the target of the Theocracy.

"Oh?" He cocked his head slightly, similar to an ever so curious pigeon, before lowering his altitude. However, he didn't dive directly towards them. His descent was cautiously subtle.

As he was closing in, he could see the head warrior waving him down. Flailing his arms above his head as if to catch his attention. Maybe he thought he was just a Winged Human? From the memories of the Knight he had consumed, he had briefly thought Jack to be one.

『Teleportation』

He vanished from sight for a split second, using a fifth tier transportation spell. So as he resurfaced in front of the men on horses, many of the riders clung to the necks of their mounts as they became startled and raised their front hooves in panic.

"Woah there!" Gazef was calming his horse down, before his brown eyes rested on the armored individual with dark Turquoise wings. His mouth opened slightly, that's when he felt, holy radiance, the mesmerization kick in. "You're... You're not a Winged Human, are you?"

All of the men in the Warrior Troop formed around the Angelic being in a semi-circle as not to trap him. A person who could teleport was someone who likely had power behind them.

"Perhaps not," Jack stared through his visor towards the human mortal, before taking in the faces of the others around him. They appeared to be on serious business, but if they were coming to fight the Theocracy, they were too little in number. It was clear they'd be wiped out by the Sunlit Scripture.

Gazef's lids closed partially, narrowing his eyes and furrowing his brows. "You came from the direction of the village up ahead. Is it under attack?"

"The first wave was fought off hours ago, but there are hostiles still in the area, Gazef-dono." Jack used the man's name on purpose as he hadn't even introduced himself yet.

The Royal Head Warrior's furrowed brows, furrowed even more. "Identify yourself, friend." The honorable man spoke, grateful for the news, but curious of how the man knew him by name as he had never seen or met him before.

"My name is Cipher, tsk." Glancing over his shoulder towards the direction of the village. His eyes were resting on Momonga, Albedo and the Chief of the Village standing in the square. "Your reception awaits," his eyes moved towards Gazef before vanishing once again on his own before the man could respond with a 『Teleportation』.