『One of a Brew』

Leaving the Adventurers under the supervision of Sebas Tian, the Head Butler, Jack his sister and Brita made their way off to see the Pharmacist. He not only wanted to meet the young man with the extraordinary talent, but also his grandmother.

Since their arrival to the new world, the one thing has been made clear. The Gold that came from the Game World, was just that. Gold, it was no longer magical or held other properties.

He was curious if they could recreate the healing potions from YGGDRASIL. He had plenty in his inventory, along with the Zolue Solution which Nazarick practically had an unlimited supply of.

So as they wandered down the stone streets of E-Rantel. He could feel Eve's hand tugging on his, but he kept an iron grip. He wasn't letting her go, he wasn't letting the little girl leave his side.

Every market stall they passed, there was an Ooo and an Aah. From shiny items, to food and other things such as cute toys. The Market Place as they walked through it, was filled with delights that took to her likings.

It was like keeping a small dog on a leash. His arm would move with her and she would hang on while reaching out. Some of the people who were spectating the crowd could be seen chuckling.

Jack was unfazed. If anything he wore a small smile across his lips as he watched the little one move about. Then his gaze turned towards Brita who was watching them from the corner of her eye.

She had this little smile on her lips.

"She doesn't get out much, does she?"

Jack shrugged slightly, "Not really. For the first few days, she had been cooped up with nothing to do except follow me around until I came here."

Brita snorted and shook her head, "Parents not around?"

"Not exactly," Jack replied as his small smile would fade at the mention of parents. He couldn't stand his parents after the death of his little sister. They had all been there, but they blamed it on his negligence, and in turn he blamed himself. In time he was even at the point that he had felt he killed her with his own hands because of this.

Brita's own little smile seemed to vanish seeing his mood change at the subject of his parents. It seems she had hit a sour note. Clearing her throat, "So what are we going to be doing at the Pharmacy other than just looking at herbs?"

Jack's eyes shifted over to her as her short red hair moved with a gentle breeze which rushed through the people of E-Rantel. "Hm... I want to see if they can replicate something I made."

"Oh?" Brita raised a brow slightly, curious of what he had claimed to have made. Could it be this man was rich in wealth because of how skilled he was? She was going through some scenarios in her mind.

"I noticed all the health potions are blue," Jack yawned slightly as his eyes traveled back into the endless sea of people that moved around them like schools of fish.

"And?" Brita blinked a few times with a confused parting of her lips. "That's normal, all healing potions are blue."

"Where I come from, Mana potions are blue." Jack said with a frown as he looked over at her as he lowered one brow and raised another.

"Mana Potions..." Brita's head lulled to the side slightly as she continued to lead them on. Her eyes to the sky as she stared toward the clouds which were forming off in the distance. "Where are you from, exactly?"

"Uh... An Island off the Eastern Coast of the continent," he had no idea if there was one on the Eastern Coast. Apparently the further they went away from the main humans Kingdoms here, the more humans were used as a source of labour and food.