『Magician's Guild』

Brita and Jack were walking down the stone streets of E-Rantel, the Fortress City closest to the Western Border between the Empire and the Re-Estize Kingdom. It was always the targeted city to be claimed by the Empire during the annual war. Of course, they haven't even gotten close to obtaining the city itself, let alone its fortress.

With his hands folded into his sleeves, he glanced over at Brita who was walking with him. Her arms were dangling from her sides, loosely moving forward and back with each step she made.

"So... Is Adventuring fun?" He'd ask curiously, eying her red hair and other features that generally set her apart from most of the people in the region. She was the first person he had seen with red hair, whilst most were either blonde and the second most common being brunette.

Brita shrugged, "It puts money and food on the table, it's a lifestyle."

Jack slowly nodded at this before turning to watch forward, taking in the sights around him.

"You curious about the Guild?" She asked as she looked to him. He looked like a priest, though the longer she took a gander at his face, she could just sense how strong he was. It was as if he had this aura about him that she couldn't quite take her eyes off of.

"Hm... Yes and no," Jack said as he'd then look to the blue sky above.

"What do you mean, yes and no?" Brita laughed a little, playfully golding her hands behind her back as she moved in front of him, walking backwards.

"When I hear the name Adventurer, it makes me think of explorers or treasure hunters. People who seek out the unknown... Not exactly mercenaries or bodyguards who dod freelance jobs," Jack didn't sound like he was putting Adventurer's down a hole because of the way he spoke. However, it was clear that he was disappointed in the fact that the Guild wasn't what he imagined it to be.

"Ah... Well we Adventurers do sometimes take on those kind of Jobs, but they can be dangerous and most of the time its done by the higher ranked." Brita's eyes traced over his before she spun on her heel and went back to walking beside him, this time on the opposite side of him.

"Huh," Jack scoffed slightly with a small smile across his lips.

"What's so funny, Jack-san?"

Looking over at her, he raised a brow slightly. "Nothing," he kept this smile across his face up until they made it to the front doors of the E-Rantel Magic Guild.

The two of them would stroll on inside. There were plenty of people here, though it was smaller than the Royal City of Re-Estize's Magic Guild. It was likely they also had a smaller supply of spells.

"So what are you looking to do here anyways? I gather you're a magic caster?" Brita looked over at him, her head tilted just enough to point her ear at him as she stood beside him casually.

Jack's eyes turned to her for a few moments, then he looked over to the counter. Unlike pretty much everyone in the Great Tomb of Nazarick right now, he was currently the only one who could read or write in the native human languages and those which the others he had consumed knew.

"Learn some unique magic spells from the scrolls," he'd acknowledge her question before scratching the back of his head. Running his hand through his wavy-curly brown hair.

"Oh?" Brita looked over him for a moment before shrugging.

Taking out the letter which had been given to him by the Head Warrior, he walked up to the front counter with Brita following behind him. She was curious about that piece of parchment.

Just as Jack stopped in front of the counter, he placed the paper down on the countertop and the receptionist turned around to look at him.

"How can I help you?" The woman would ask before looking down at the letter. She raised a brow and reached over, unfolding it. After a few seconds of looking it over, she glanced up towards Jack.