『Big House』

Reentering the house hand in hand, the duo looked at the stained floors from their little battle. The Foyer could be easily remedied of the mess that was left over. Be it with hand held tools or magic.

Jack let out a light sigh, he was rather disappointed that the past two houses he had gone to purchase had something to do with the undead. First Dread Wraiths, now there were Cultists who wanted to turn people into a mass of undead monsters for the some crazed obsession over Death itself.

Arche however was looking up at Jack, her ambient signature lifeless doll impression apparent, her eyes trailed down to their hands. He seemed to like the feeling, of holding someone's hand.

She had just accepted courtship between them. Was this normal?

When she took her hand out from his soft grasp, she would remove her hard leather glove, before slowly weaseling her hand back into his.

Jack just looked down at her when she had pulled her hand from him. A matching stoic expression on his face as he looked her over. So as she went to slip her hand back into his, he'd remove his glove as well. For the first time she would feel the warmth, the strange unnatural holy radiance which permeated his skin.

Her lips remained pressed together as she would take his hands into both of hers. Looking over his fingers, as if studying a magic relic of sorts. That's when her eyes then shot up to him.

Jack smiled softly seeing her expression, "Find something interesting under my nails?" His sarcasm caused her face to flush lightly.

"N-no, I just feel this strange warm calming sensation when I touched your hand..."

Jack nodded slowly as she noted this to him, he hadn't noticed before. Though he did know that if he had his wings away, he had less of an area effect on the undead should they be around him. Mostly when the much weaker Lich didn't get ambient holy damage.

Suavely moving his hand, he would caress her cheek with his bare fingers. She almost shuttered at his touch, from the strange holy energy which would surge through her, without causing harm.

Goltron who was standing by the fountain just happened to glance over towards the open front doors of the Foyer. Resting is eyes on the pair, he raised a brow. As if being blessed by the gods, Arche's skin was giving a saintly glow as Jack was caressing her face.

Her hues shivered at the feeling, her eyes trailing from his face to watching his wrist as his hand moved. Biting her lower lip she would reach up and place her gloved hand on his forearm, lowering his hand to his side. A smile captured her face, Arche then held his hand again.

Her head slowly turned, her eyes perceiving Goltron from their peripheral sight, before she looked up to Jack once more and lightly gesturing her head to the side. "You... Wanted to explore the place, right?"

Jack chuckled lightly, before shifting his gaze to look at Goltron from over his shoulder as they continued farther into the home. There was awe and realization written all over that High Priest's face.

The two of them started down the corridor towards the West wing of the manor. His gaze danced from door to door. Each room was open, there was plenty of decent furniture here, most of it custom made. Unlike the previous how which was trashed, this one was well maintained.

Perhaps this place could work rather well for an alternate home to the Great Tomb. It had some normality to it. At least in the sense that there was no fake sky on the ceiling, even though he could probably add it. The walls were plain except for some portraits of people wearing fancy military or noble attire. He didn't quite know who they were, but they did add some fineness to the place.