『Ruinous II』

Nudging the cage on wheels with the sole of his boot, Jack continued to carry Arche in his arms.

"It'd be easier to pu--" Arche was about to try and get him to put her down in order to push the cage with his hands, but there was no need.

That cage, it went charging down the hill it was situated on top of, rushing after the friends of hers which had went off to capture the roaming native undead.

Termite turned his head just in time for Imina to pull him out of its path, causing both of them to fall on to the ground. Termite directly on top of her, one hand pressed on her shoulder and the other cupping her flat androgynous bosom.

Her bow was laying sprawled out beside her, her quiver full of arrows. "Hm..."

What would've been a glare, was a fond grin as she reached up and shoved him off of her, a quick peg against his own shoulder to get him off her.

Termite chuckled, "Sorry?"

"You're not sorry," Imina scolded playfully, collecting her bow and quiver over her shoulder and readying some rope.

Goltron just looked over them with a slight grin across his face. His eyes then traveling on over to the cage that had almost squashed Termite like a bug. "That was a close one," he watched as the runaway cage on wheels popped a skeleton like a ball hitting a bowling pin.

"Score!" Jack snickered lightly as the three of them looked up at him.

Arche who was just staring at the cage which had almost ran over her friends, turned her head to look up at Jack. He had this plain smile on his face, a fake smile. His eyes were relaxed, soft.

When he gazed down to her, she heart almost jumped out of her chest, causing her to tense for a moment. "Are you alright?" Jack asked as he could feel her sudden shift in his arms.

"I'm... I'm fine," her face turned red as her mind went back to what had happened since they've met. He messed with their minds, with words alone. He touched her rear, then confessed and tricked her into courting him. While he hadn't proven to be bad so far, she was beginning to tell just how dangerously spiteful he could get.

Had he tried squishing her friend? Or was it just bad luck that Termite was in its path?

Arche nervously poked her tongue out of her lips and rested her head against his shoulder. "So... Training? How're you going to do that with me in your arms?"

"Oh? You really want to know?" Jack used this weird monotonous sarcastic, and almost playful, voice with her.

Arche furrowed her brows, the moment she was being teased verbally by him, her nervousness went away. "Yes. I want to know how you're going to train me!"

"Well, first... Gate is a Seventh Tier spell, as you are now. You'll be unable to use it." Jack pitched his head down towards her slightly. "But I can teach you plenty."

With his face closer to hers, her heart began to punch up and out against her ribs to the point that her vision was throbbing. This excitement felt strange, but it wasn't unnatural.

The only other person she could remember feeling this with at one point was Jet, when they were little and they'd play while his mother worked in her home. Before the fall of their noble house. She curled her lower lip into her mouth with the aid of her top row of teeth, biting down slightly. Her eyes were on his lips, the ones she tasted for a short time.

Jack could see the look she had on her eyes and tightened his eyelids slightly, squinting them at her. "Oh? Is that so?"

"Wha-- I didn't say anything!" Panic suddenly surged through her mind, had she said something without noticing? Why was she feeling so flustered? Before she knew what was going on, Jack had his lips pressed against hers.