『Lady Luck』

Jack stood there with his 'sisters' and the members of Foresight in the center of the courtyard, surrounded by the two wings of the manor. In front of them to the north was the entryway, two large double doors. It was apparent that the mansion was built to face directly south.

Behind them was a fountain, devoid of water, filled with leaves that have been practically reduced to mulch after decaying. The third and second floor both overhang above the first floor with visually appealing rectangular stone pillars supporting them. The walls were made of polished black stone bricks, which appeared to be the primary material used for the exterior, with visible buttresses decoratively reinforcing them.

There were rose bushes which have overgrown lining the property, a fine little apple orchard of six trees on the other side of the west wing. On the other side of the east wing there was a small climbing plant garden overtaken by weeds and nature.

Overall the ash grey tiled roofing, the floral patterned wired tinted glass windows, and the light blue curtains came all together rather nicely. The place couldn't be called majestic though, it was darkly colored and rather monotoned on the outside.

That was one of the few things which Jack didn't want to change.

Eve and Shizu were the first to begin and separate themselves from the group to begin exploring. Eve going towards the front doors, and Shizu heading around the west wing.

"Be careful you two," Jack spoke quietly as he turned to look over the two girls and the two men of the Foresight group. "Shall we go inside?" He asked as he gestured with the spear towards the entry way which his sister was heading towards.

As their eyes looked over the place. The two lover birds had their arms over each others shoulder's, smiling at the sight of what looked like a new home for Foresight and those involved.

Roberdyck Goltron just stared with this pleasant smile across his lips, a blank look in his eyes. Jack had really bought this place, a place big enough to hold much more than just seven or nine people.

The idea of opening a clinic sounded like it could actually be done here.

Yet was it really that accessible to those who needed treatment?

The God loving man looked towards Jack as he finally acknowledged the question. His eyes resting on him and Arche, a girl who was smiling as the sight of the new place where she would have her sisters.

"Sounds like a plan," Termite finally said after a little bit longer of gazing at the place.

Imina nodded in agreement, a smile across her lips. "This calls for a celebration!" The grin was scary looking, but not as scary as the lust Jack had seen in the face of Zesshi.

"Why am I getting goose bumps?" Jack asked as he looked over the two, who laughed a bit.

"That's because she becomes a monster once she's drunk," Termite said with a laugh. The group of foresight saw Imina as a scary drunk, something many of them feared.

"Ah..." Jack's eyes trailed down towards Arche who was now gazing up at him. It was weird seeing her face so close since he had lessened his height by a foot. It was a pleasant weird, that was for sure.

He then turned his head to look towards the gate which surrounded the property the moment they began to walk towards the double doors. The place was effectively walled in, only one real way of entry other than climbing in or flying.

As he gazed forward, his eyes rested on the front door as Eve was standing there, waiting for them.

"Oniisama," she whispered as she pointed to the door with her thumb, "There are people inside."