『Assimilation』

"Who... Who are you...?"

Jack just stared through the Cardinals who were taking in the sight of his wings. The holy radiance was enough to kill a low tier undead by simply looking at him.

"My name...?" He stared through the beings that were on their knees. Yet his eyes moved to those whom were now standing between him and the people of the highest oder within the Slane Theocracy's political structure.

He could only chuckle to himself. This was interesting. He didn't see a single player here, but everyone here was at abnormally high levels.

"Y-yes... Holy One..."

Jack's eyes slowly shifted to the weapon in his hand. He could devour them, but every-time he used the power to devour them he would end up having to wait another five minutest to do another.

At the same time, he could also assimilate them, but then he would have to wait thirty days in order to use that super tier spell again. A frown remained across his lips as his eyes rested on the spear which was pointed towards him. He could easily overpower this human being, he exceeded him in both magic and in physical strength thanks to his racial classes in addition to his jobs.

Absorbing them would only make him stronger and allow him to expand past the limits he had already surpassed in the game.

From what he could tell they were all below half of his level. Well, except for the Extra-Seat. Most of the magic casters in the Black Scripture could use seventh tier magic, but only if they weren't human.

If they had been a member of the undead or another Heteromorphic being, they might be able to use it.

However it was clear that since some of them were over the level of thirty six, they could indeed use sixth tier magic or have the equivalence in strength depending on their class. This meant that the physical resistance and immunities only cushioned the blows.

"My name... is Cipher." Jack stated with a monotoned voice before flicking his wrist slightly, planting the small blade of his spear into the floor by his feet. His eyes shifted to the half-elf once more who was holding her scythe. She clearly wanted to fight him, he could see the lust in her eyes. However, that wasn't all he saw. The bloodlust, she wanted more than just to fight.

However even then as he was looking down into her eyes, he wanted to slaughter the Cardinals, he wanted to slaughter the Scripture which stood before him.

"Cipher.." The Cardinal with the pointed beard tasted the name on his tongue. The other men soon following and repeating the name.

The man had shared his name and yet hadn't disappeared. Angels weren't allowed to use false names in the New World. The only way they could be here, was to etch their true name into the world itself. If they were sentient, as he appeared to be that is.

Jack to those around him seemed lax which was strange, even for someone whom may be confident with their own strength. However, he wasn't truly lax. His face couldn't be seen, his emotions hidden.

Zesshi began to walk in a semi-circular path around him. Glossening her teeth with anticipation. She only had the scythe on her, so she wasn't fully equipped.

Jack could sense the heat coming from her.

The Captain seemed to sweat seeing her like this. He knew that she couldn't handle him one on one without her gear. And even then, this man seemed much more powerful than anything he had ever seen.

The Cardinal named Raymond Zarg Lauransan slowly stood up, he was the commander of the Six Scriptures and the youngest member of the Cardinals. "Cipher-sama... We sincerely apologize for attacking your domain and inflicting pain upon the villagers."