『Rolling the Ball I』

The Sweet Sound of Violins filled the night sky dotted in stars, there were no clouds in sight, not on this destined day. People were arriving by the dozens, either by the carriages that now lined the street, or by their very feet. Fallen Nobles and regular nobles alike were invited.

Men in suits helped their ladies from their carriages and lead them along into the manor.

Teenagers, children and their parents. All of which entered the premises with ease. Little did they know, they were being watched and scrutinized from beings afar. 

They dressed lavishly, or in drab old clothes depending on their statuses. Either way, they wore their best. The first to arrive was the Emperor himself, not to be late to a party dedicated to himself and his Empire. What kind of leader could he possibly be if he were to skip out on such an occasion? 

His Knights lead him forward into the house he had seen once, or twice, before. It was a warm gaze he shared toward the building, knowing its owner was someone not only powerful but worth having at his side. If anything bad happened here, he knew that it would be all on his hands, or on his head. 

His violet eyes flashed towards some of the nobles who were standing around idly outside the games and on the front lawn. So far there had only been pleasant memories with this place. Other than the purge in which he commenced. He hoped that it would stay that way, but knowing the fact that the nobles had great pride.

How would they treat Jack? Of course, they would behave at this event, the Emperor would be here. The Emperor was the main guest, the star of the show. 

A grin remained over Jircniv's lips as he looked to the sky very briefly, his eyes on the roof of the building. Overlooking everyone was a man leaning on a spear, dressed in a noble suit.

Though he didn't see the small blonde with him, he was sure that she was inside. 

As the man gave the Emperor an acknowledging nod of his head, he nodded his own head towards the man overseeing those who entered. Barely anyone else seemed to have noticed Jack standing up there, or really seemed to care.

His jacket practically blended in with the sky as he wore mostly black and white, with a purple sash as a belt over his abdomen and along his waist.

If he recalled correctly, the master of this house had committed suicide in his study rather than let him revoke his riches and title of nobility. It was truly pathetic. Jircniv, however, did not share a chuckle with any of his men, or woman, who accompanied him.

This was a ball that was to introduce Graham as a member of their society, the society of the powerful and the downtrodden. It was all too clear that the man had more assets than it lets on.

All assets were put to work, from the slaves, and to the magic that was used to bend the weather to the taste of the Ball's host, Jack. Respect was everything here, it seemed, as even if he wasn't close to any of the people here, they bowed their heads.

Food, the smell was something that assaulted the Emperor's nose the moment he entered the foyer. It felt as if the scent and aromas were being trapped within the house.

Letting out a lightly amused snicker to himself, he looked over to his guards and before moving onward into the great hall that split off into the three different directions. Notably, two of these directions were entirely barricaded off by sliding doors which seemed to have been installed recently. It was an interesting touch, one that would allow the house to be sealed off into three quadrants.

Moving forward, the Emperor continued to the ballroom which many of the guests were already lining up towards. No one has begun to enter just yet, but as he made it to the wide-open archway leading into the room, he narrowed his gaze on the blonde that usually accompanied Jack. She was in a beautiful custom made dress made lush and soft material, which complimented her fragile doll-like complexion, it almost made her out to be an elegant woman on display.