『Katze Plains Skirmish』

As Jack Shizu and Eve all stood with Foresight chatting, the undead in the area were all encroaching upon their location. The sound of the go-kart from earlier having attracted them in the first place. With the fog moving in however, it was very hard to detect them without one's eyesight being enhanced or one being able to detect the undead ambiently.

Thankfully the Half-Elf turned her head and glanced over her shoulder towards the fog which the Dragon had once emerged. There were faint silhouettes making their way out into the open. Zombies, skeletons.

As an arrow came flying from within the fog and towards the group, everyone seemed to move out of the way in order to avoid it.

But not Jack.

The arrow would snap in half a few inches away from him before dropping into the grass at his feet. Jack's gaze narrowed on a skeleton which was pulling back the string of their rotting wooden bow.

"Dead should stay dead..." Jack uttered quietly to himself observing the armor which the skeleton was wearing. It was once a member of the Re-Estize Kingdom's warrior troop.

Slowly his gaze moved over the others. This was definitely a battle field of the fallen as all of them were rising up to kill or even devour the mortals they may be lucky enough to cross paths with.

"Jack-dono," Termite addressed him politely, "Would you be able to support us while we assault them?" He didn't necessarily mean to put the stronger man in the background, but he wanted to show him how well his team coordinated with one another.

Jack's eyes gazed over the team leader of Foresight, before nodding. "If it looks like you're going to be overpowered, I will step in." He'd respond as he leaned his weapon forward slightly like a staff, casting a protection-type third tier spell onto the group in front of him. Letting them flash a light blue color as he did so.

Goltron would grin slightly as he felt the energy surrounding him against low tier attacks. "It is the light of God, is seems."

Hearing his line, Jack could only chuckle before turning his attention towards Arche as she was spreading out from the rest of them, Imina following after her.

He'd watch as the two close range fighters went running off towards the Undead. "Hm..." Jack would lean on his spear and simply watch.

Running as fast as he could, Termite steadied his breathing as he held his sword in both hands. Once he was within close range of the first zombie, he brought the weapon down hard upon its neck in a diagonal swipe.

Its neck split half way, the weapon getting stuck. As the zombie continued to try and bite and scratch him, an arrow ripped through the brain and sent the green skinned monster to the ground, lifelessly.

With a slight grin across his lips, Termite would pull the sword from his target in time to kick back another undead which was closing in on him.

Goltron kept moving, using his gauntlets to create the utmost damage upon his foes. Crashing and crushing in their skulls. He rushed a skeleton, quite literally punching its head off its shoulders. Only to turn around and parry a blade and kick out the lower body of another.

Jack's eyes wandered on over to Arche and Imina, both of which were providing ranged support. Their arrows and spells worked wonders against the weaker undead. They picked off enemies in the distance in order to keep their other team mates from being overrun.

Their teamwork was good, and while they kept shouting down to a minimum, they all kept within view of one another. That was another good thing Jack could see.

Eve sat down next to her brother's right leg and rested her head against the side of his knee. "Can we help?" She asked with a bored tone, huffing some air in an upward motion. If she had longer bangs, she was sure her hair would move.