『Meeting』

Jack stood there on the top of the roof with Arche, watching as the door of the carriage opened.

"He didn't even send a courier before heading over himself?" Arche raised a brow slightly at his, though it couldn't be seen beneath her bangs.

Shrugging, "An Emperor can do as he pleases," he responded with a light sigh.

Two male armored Imperial Knights, Baziwood Peshmel and Nazami Enec, came ducking out onto the sidewalk and approaching the gate. With the Path Clear, Court Wizard Fluder and Emperor Jircniv emerged, their eyes looking right up towards him. Behind them following closely were Leinas and Nimble, all of the Four Imperial Knights were here.

As they made it to the gate, the first two knights opened it without reservation.

Jack immediately, with the use of silent magic, teleport to the grounds of the Courtyard with Arche beside him, keeping her balanced with his hand on her shoulder.

Blinking a few times and swaying from the sudden change of position, she shook her head slightly. "A little warning next time?" She brought her hand to her face and rubbed her eyes with her fingers.

Jack glanced over at her with a light smile before reaching over with the hand on her shoulder, to fix the turtleneck of her shirt. The last thing he needed was the Emperor to point out that her shirt was like that. It'd not only embarrass her, but it wouldn't do her any good.

"Thank you..." Her cheeks gained a pinkish tinge once again before calming down quickly enough for their guest's untimely arrival. Her eyes locked on her former headmaster.

"No problem," Jack's hand trailed down her arm before grasping at her hand, his smile becoming more evident. Then he turned his gaze towards the Emperor as the group of six entered within a ten meter distance.

"Welcome your Majesty," The two of them would state, both bowing slightly, whilst Arche lightly tugged on her sturdy outfits skirting.

The young blonde emperor stepped forward, his violet eyes looking over Jack and the girl who stood beside him. His eyes tracing down to their joined hands. It almost immediately confirmed what he had thought last night, about their 'relationship,' between the two of them.

"It is a pleasure to be here, Graham." A friendly, warm, smile was across his face as always. He then looked towards Fluder who bowed his head slightly.

"It is good you see you, Court Wizard Paradyne-dono." Jack smirked lightly as it seemed Fluder had been castrated since their last meeting. Probably due to the fact that he was pestering someone who could use eighth tier magic the entire night he had been at the restaurant.

"Head Master," Arche bowed her head in acknowledgement.

Jack's eyes rested on Leinas, who in turn had already been looking at him, the man who had healed her of her supposedly incurable condition. However he could definitely feel a slight trace of jealousy.

The eight of them would head inside, Jack in the front, Arche beside him and the rest coming in behind him. He lead them through the foyer, a casual stride with no urgency despite his majesty being present.

The moment the Emperor entered the building, his eyes gazed over the place. It was cleaner than he had last seen it when he held the purge of nobility. HIs eyes also rested on a handful of slaves moving about, most of them being of elven descent. They were dressed efficiently for the individual jobs they were given. Their ears seemed to have been recently healed as well and they were exceedingly clean to look at. Even pleasing to the eye.