『Heaven's Feather』

"Rubber Dick?" Roberdyck raised a brow watching as the small big mouthed Eve was running and jumping down the corridor, chanting his ill-given nickname. "So unladylike..."

"Thank you!" Apparently being called unladylike was a compliment. Something which confused the man in the first place.

The fully armored high priest watched as the girl vanished down the corridor, only to turn his head to see Imina and Termite come walking towards him. A smile donned upon his face, he waved to them as they approached.

"Roberdyck," Termite placed a hand on the Kind and Gentle Cleric's shoulder., a strange smile on his own face

Blinking a few times seeing the face, he turned his eyes to look at Imina before back to his leader. "Hekkeran? Why the strange smile, friend? It's as if you think God hasn't not blessed us enough."

Termite chuckled at his friends words and shook his head, "That's not it. We have job."

"And we embarrassed ourselves in front of Jack," Imina admitted rather quickly, running a hand through her purple hair.

"Oh?" Roberdyck took a step back with a brow raised once more at this, looking to Termite who apparently tried to skip the subject. "Well, what's the Job?"

"From what I understand... Collect naturally occurring Undead for Experiments done by the Imperial Magic Academy." Termite said s he let his arms dangle at his sides.

"Experiments?" The Cleric shook his head slightly, not exactly liking the idea of doing this job at all.

"I mean, you don't have to come. According to Jack who received the job offer, it's twenty five gold per Undead Head, living of course." Imina said sympathetically before turning her head to look behind them. She felt as if someone was watching, yet she saw no one there. Reaching up and nervously touching behind her ear, she bit her lower lip.

"Undead are Violent, even should one be able to control them... Will Jack be participating?" Roberdyck asked as he let out a soft sigh. The money was definitely speaking to him as he started to show some interest at least.

If he had money, he could afford to make a makeshift clinic for the needy on the property. Well, as long as he had Jack's permission. Though there was another route that Jack might take instead, which he took into consideration. It was only something that Roberdyck thought of however, if Jack didn't want more artificial buildings.

Turning part of the East wing into a makeshift clinic with a bunch of beds and equipment in one or two of the rooms. It was a good idea, something that could work.

As Roberdyck had assumed, Jack had thought of this.

"So where are we going?"

"So first we need to go and accept the Job with Jack."

"And... That will be?"

"Through Fluder, the Head Master of the Imperial Magic Academy and Court Wizard."

"A Job directly through the.. Court Wizard?" Roberdyck was rather surprised at this. He was unaware of the deal Jack had made with Fluder, so that was evident.

"Yeah..." Imina scratched the side of her face slightly. The fact that she could still feel eyes on her was bugging her extremely. Especially since she couldn't see or sense who or where they were.

"Shall we get going then?" Roberdyck asked as he gave Imina a once over, only to see Termite nodding his head in the corner of his eye.

The three of them would make their way down to the foyer on the first floor and step outside after collecting their respective equipment from their rooms.