『Satisfaction』

The look on Termite's face when Jack came swooping down with Arche in his arms and bisecting the Death Knight with his spear, was priceless. Including that of Goltron and Imina's faces.

"Miss me?" Jack could only shake his head slightly as the trio were all trying to catch their breath.

"Wh--Wah... what took you so long?" Termite asked as had his hands on his knees and his torso bend over forward, his eyes resting on Arche who was asleep and clinging to Jack's arm. "An..And" shaking his head as he was having a hard time breathing for the time being after running nonstop for over an hour and several minutes. "What's with Arche...?" He would finally ask.

Jack simply stared at him when he was asked why it took him so long. "I was enjoying the view," he responded casually before looking to Arche in his arms as he put his spear way into his item box.

"The view...?" Imina's gaze was locked on Jack with an indifferent expression, as this seemed to be their actual punishment after the long walk. Just how spiteful could this guy be, she wondered.

Goltron would stand up straight, sweat decorating his face as he stretched. "By the Gods that chase... It was empowering..." He said before turning to look at the others who seemed to be far more fatigued than himself. Of course, he was used to running around in heavy armor, so this had been nothing compared to the light weights.

"Seriously, what's with Arche?"

Jack's eyes flickered from one face to another, before resting his gaze back on the supposed Leader of Foresight. "I was training her while you guys were playing with the Death Knight."

"Death Knight?" They hadn't known what that undead was called, and yet Jack did? How much did he know about this superior foe?

"Yes... A powered Paladin who died and became corrupted as a member of the Undeath," Jack responded with a tilt of his head slightly. "Pretty strong was it not?"

Termite simply stared at him for a few seconds before letting out a sigh. "You knew it was here, didn't you?"

Jack shrugged, "Perhaps. Or it was just here by coincidence."

Shaking his head, he just looked over the man with his friend in his arms. Termite would cross his arms as he finally had his composure restored naturally. "For an Angel, you are one scheming Devil."

Jack nodded in agreement, a stoic expression taking onto his face, though a smile still easily sighted in his eyes. "You wouldn't be the first one to say that," he said with a slightly sad expression.

"Really? Who else knows your an Angel?" Laughed Termite.

Though Jack had thrown his miracles and high powered magic all over the place, he only knew of a select few who he actually showed his wings to.

After his adventurer acquaintance brushed up against his wings in the graveyard, he had started to use his minimal temporary class to hide his wings from others. And thus minimize his radiance at the same time by doing so.

"Very few know of my heritage," Jack placed his free hand on his chin, tucking Arche further against his chest as she remain unconscious since he had used the maximized knowledge granting spell on her.

Termite raised a brow at the tone which Jack was using, along with the body language. "How often do you share the use of your powers with people?"

Jack shrugged slightly, "Enough to cause chaos, misunderstandings and create opportunities."

Termite pitched his head back slightly at this, with a menial turn of his head. "You're strange... Jack-dono..." A chuckle escaped his lips as he turned towards Imina who was standing there with one hand caressing the elbow of her other arm.