『Demonstration』

The trio emerged victorious from the Mausoleum. Walking side by side, Jack Eve and Brita kept their eyes forward.

Brita didn't know what to make of what had just happened, especially with that strange staff which seemed to be alive in Jack's hand. The Necromancer had been absorbed, eaten, as if slurped up through a very very small straw. On top of that, Jack had claimed he had used eighth tier magic which was surely impossible for someone mortal to do. Even then, it was in the realm of Mythology, something only the Gods were capable of.

She felt as if she was walking beside one of the Gods. However, what was he the god of? He didn't seem to command water, earth, wind or fire. If anything he had the power over the divine, the holy, the arcane. Could he be the God of Light worshipped by the Slane Theocracy?

She didn't even know what that looked like! How could she compare?

Brita looked over at him as they were heading for the exit of the cemetery. She wasn't panicking, but she was sure confused and bewildered by the man she found herself with.

How powerful could he be? She remembered how brief she had touched something she couldn't see, how it felt. It reminded her of feathers from a bird. Yet no matter how she strained her eyes on his back, she saw nothing there. No distortion from the light.

And when she looked at him in the face, in the eyes, she felt strangely compelled. Charmed. Safe.

Her heart though didn't race. If anything he made her calm, but not the kind of calm that makes one brave, but the calm that makes one docile and careless. It wasn't a feeling she wanted to keep even despite how pleasant it made her feel.

It was as if he could make her forget everything that made her motivated. All of her troubles, he could make them go away. It was like a bottle of liquor, without the hangover in the morning.

Eve, for some reason she felt off about Eve. Her eyes moved down to the small human girl. She reminded her of a living doll. Not the emotionless kind, but the ones that sang and danced. An animated doll never before seen.

When she looked forward, she could see some Mythril Adventurers standing the gate. The Mayor on the other side, along with the Master of the E-Rantel's Magician Guild. Then along with them were the lower ranked adventurers who had been in the Graveyard prior.

With all of the undead wiped out, they could clearly see a group of men laying face down in the dirt. They were wearing black robes, necromantic scriptures and tools in their hands.

According to the memories and knowledge of Khajiit, they had been members of the Death Cult which were under his direct command. The Ritual they were planning to start in a few days, had been foiled.

So as Jack rested his eyes on the Mythril Adventurer groups known as Sky Wolf, Rainbow and Kralgra, he frowned slightly. They had these wary eyes, but they had a twinkle of Jealousy and envy.

"You there!" A man named Igvarge shouted. He had these small eyes and medium length brown hair with a moderate tanned tone of skin. He was dressed in blue and white attire. Clearly he didn't look very strong, but he had the confidence written on his face.

Jack's eyes rested on the man for a moment. He appeared to be the most jealous in the group, he could even feel the intensity of envy from his gaze.

From what he could see without really conversing with him, was that this man was a Ranger. He had a strong body from constant working. He was all about appearances.

"Can I help you?" Jack asked as he looked to the man, returning an annoyed gaze which clashed with the intense glare which was following his address.