『Happy Trails』

Arche, and Roberdyck who had been paying the most attention to the exchange between Jack and Fluder seemed to be eying him.

Jack playing ignorant, just walking along with them while gazing over the map. They were outside the walls of the Imperial Capital. There was nothing really on his mind at the moment, except on how he could spite the two who had soiled the Master Study.

His Master Study.

Glancing up from the map, his eyes gazed over towards Arche and Roberdyck's who's curiosity seemed to be boring holes in the side of his head in they left the Academy.

"Is there something I can help you two with?" Jack coughed, though the cough was surely fake.

Shaking her head, Arche just gazed forward off in the distance in the general direction they were heading. She had been to this ruin once before, for a promotional exam with a team of other magic students and a knights.

A small smile was across her face as she remembered the trip. It was something she had enjoyed doing as a student. She was a member of a gifted group, directly underneath Fluder, even though he mainly went on to teach the History of Magic.

Roberdyck however didn't just remain silent, "That feather you gave the Head Master.. You said it was the Heaven's Feather? It could turn someone into an Angel? A Servant of God?"

Jack's eyes rested on the man, a small smile across his lips. "Oh... I see the High Priest is interested." He referred to him as his class rather than his name. This somewhat puzzled the man, but it didn't stop him from listening. "The Heaven's feather would turn its user into an Angel, yes."

Roberdyck would slowly nod at this as he looked forward, "And if he were to use it?"

"Fluder would become an Angel, likely a member of the Second Sphere of Heavenly Governors, based on his ability to access the Sixth Tier of Magic." Jack hypothesized, "Though I am looking forward to see what he would become should he use it, as it'd probably give him access to the next tier."

"Did... You ever use a Heaven's Feather?" Arche suddenly asked as she turned her head to face him as they were strolling alone the open road.

Jack gave her a quick glance, smiling genuinely. "Yes, but well before I became as powerful as I am now." He would look to the sky above them now, "I started from the bottom. I was considered Armored Mage and a Warrior Priest prior."

He remembered the first days of YGGDRASIL, the friends and enemies that he made. The players that he killed to raise up above where he once stood.

The look of nostalgia was on his face and all of them could see it. Seeing an Angel smile in such a fashion appeared to be a gift to probably all of them, but mostly Roberdyck due to his faith.

Arche's eyes widened hearing that Jack had once been human, or at least something else other than an angel in the past. It was hard to believe that Angels could be made from or by a mortal being.

Could that be the reason why his sister hadn't been created with wings? It was based on her human appearance rather than matching her with him? She'd lick her lips slightly. Would she be able to turn into an angel? If she did... Her eyes trailed to the sky above them, much how Jack had been looking at it mere instances ago.

"Ja..."

Jack put up his hand to silence everyone, his head turning to the side slightly. His eyes locking on a nearby tree. "We're being watched..."

Imina turned pale for a moment before glancing around, since she had felt as if she was being watched back in the manor. Though shortly after leaving the capital, it felt as if they feeling was gone.