『Your Majesty』

His eyes rested on the front doors of a massive building. Carriages lined the streets. The sound of baroque string music rushed from the open air windows and into their ears. Semi-transparent curtains fluttered in the wind.

The angel's head seemed to sway side to side slightly before he looked down to the two young girls at either side of their elder sister. Holding both of Arche's hands hostage from him.

The twins were looking right back up at him. One of them having a thumb in their mouth, the other their index finger.

Arche just smiled listening to the music, her eyes closed as she was imagining a ballroom dance. How the baroque orchestra played their complex and harmonious musical notes on their instruments.

Jack appeared to grin slightly as he ushered them along, leading the three up to the front of the building. It was surrounded by carious columns. There were some guards stationed outside to keep the riffraff off the property and out of the building.

As they closed in to the steps leading to the archway that presented an open lobby.

Other than wanting to take Arche out for dinner, along with her little sisters, he wanted to figure out what their cuisine was like here in the Capital. At least their most exquisite that is.

Often a nation's food would reflect on their prosperity and economic stability. If a country was going through a famine, had horrible soil or was going through a depression. The culinary world would suffer, no one would have the money to experiment or spare the expense to buy the simplest of seasons or ingredients.

"Do you have a letter of introduction?" Suddenly there was a guard standing in their way, midway up the steps. He was dressed in brass colored armor, a lightly tanned skin tone and a plumed helmet.

He kind of reminded Jack of a Roman soldier. Except his weapon was still holstered.

"Letter of Introduction?" Jack inquired as he swiftly maneuvered himself between him and the girls.

The Guard simply frowned at Jack as he made himself closer, and if his eyes betrayed him, the man had gotten taller all of a sudden? A massive wave of intimidation hit the Guard, but he was hardly moved.

"This establishment doesn't serve the likes of common adventurers or their worker cousins," The Guard informed as his fingers hesitantly scratched at the hilt of his sword.

"Oh?" Jack looked at him dully, his eyes glancing over the Guard's shoulder as he narrowed his sights on a familiar mage coming walking out from the archway.

Fluder who was talking with a member of the research faculty from the Imperial Academy about a rare magical item that could possibly allow the control of high-tier undead, would have glanced up from his conversation to notice Jack.

Confused, he found that the man was standing there with his favored former student. Along with two adorable children in tow who seemed confused about what was going on. "So he had really gone and gotten them..."

The woman beside him, the Researcher, raised a brow at the fact that something other than magic had taken her superior's attention. Confident, young, she had one blood red eye to the left and one pink to the right.

She even wore a monocle over her left eye, covering a scar. Her attire mainly consisted of a white jacket with a grey hood over top, with an open chest top. Around her waist was a belt rigged with various assorted scientific tools such as test tubes and miscellaneous instruments.

Her name was Sophie Noia. "Oooooh?" Running a hand through her dark purple hair, she centered her gaze on the man. Though she was quickly excited by the sight of Jack, she quickly cooled down in disappointment when she noticed he was with company.