『Arwintar』

Jack and Arche emerged from the portal right before it dispersed, vanishing from the sight of all, as if it had never been there. Together, Arche's hand was rested in Jack's palm, anchored by his thumb. He walked with his hand out to the side of him at an upward obtuse angle.

It was similar to a way someone were to walk, as if they were going to begin to formally dance.

Eve squealed at the sight.

Shizu didn't give much of a response other than a single blink. Watching the two of them as they approached the group in a calm manner.

The group of three from Foresight all just stood there though, Roderdyck with a brow raised while it seemed Imina and Termite weren't at all that surprised.

"I see he popped that question pretty fast," Termite chuckled lightly, you owe me ten copper.

Imina rolled her eyes, dropping the coins into his hand.

"He tricked me into saying yes," Arche said as he looked over at her friends, one of her hairs sticking up from the rest. "But.. He promised to teach me magic..." She muttered as she looked to her hand which was still being held in his hand.

"With all that being an Angel nonsense?" Termite chuckled as he waved his hand, trying not to burst into a fit of laughter.

Imina smiled at her lover for a moment before noticing that Arche wasn't giving much of a response to that little crack at Jack. Was the Angel nonsense true then? Jack had sent their minds in circles.

Goltron just looked over Jack as he stood there, his arms crossed now. Jack had given him advise, tried to make him believe he was an Angel, and then somehow tried to sweep the young miss off her feet?

No one could deny that Jack was strong. No one could deny that he had good looks. He even had gorgeous little sisters which seemed to follow him as if he was like a god.

While it seemed that he was a good man, the group was beginning to feel as if things were a little bit too good to be true once they let themselves start thinking.

He was going to buy a house. He offered to allow them to use it as a Headquarters, a place to rest instead of using an Inn or a Tavern. He had only just met them and now he had Arche's hand in his own. They couldn't call it suspicion, but he was rather quick to cling to them.

Termite, the confident leader of the group, was getting curious what his angle was. Yet he was sure it would be revealed in time, considering Jack seemed to be strangely honest even if he was roundabout and a jokester from his point of view.

Despite the fact that he wielded that spear in his hand, his hands were quite soft beneath the gloves which he donned. Though the gloves themselves seemed to be soft, she could tell how powerful his armor was. A knife alone couldn't even harm his palm if she were to stab him right there and then.

Idly holding her iron staff at her side, she would look in the distance. Between them and the Royal Capital was straight on roads and wooded lands.

Arwintar was somewhat of a welcomed sight, despite the fact that Arche would be returning to her parents. She'd be paying their debt, whilst they only made it grow. While she knew she had no choice but to soldier on, it was quite clear that no matter what she did it would be hardly possible to save the entire family. So if she could just get her sisters away from her parents...

Her eyes narrowed on the tall man which held her hand. His eyes were on her, yet now he had a stoic expression. The stare didn't bother her, she liked the feeling of his shallow and steady heartbeat she could feel through his hand.