『Return』

Materializing in the center of the common room, the man known as Jack stood there facing the big window overlooking the front of the property. His eyes would rest on the young form which was resting in the windowsill, one leg lazily hanging off. A small smirk formed over his stoic face as he looked over the napping face of his little sister Eve. Her chest slowly rose, and fell, at a slow steady pace. Walking over, he would squat down before the window, stroking her hair from her forehead with his hand. Then that's when his eyes would rise from her sleeping face to the world outside once more.

E-Rantel was an interesting place, many things were happening. He could sense death just about every day and even though he had cleansed that cemetery, zombies and the like were still rising. Necromancers? It didn't seem like there were any, so he was sure it was now just a phenomenon involving the restless spirits of the dead. Hatred and regret. He let out a light sigh before standing and looking behind himself.

Quickly, he took note of the hand crafted furniture made from dark wood and red velvet patterned cushions. The couch had silver buttons and inlay trim. It looked to be made by a master of its craft. Trailing over, he locked his sights on the grandfather clock right by the open wall leading to the foyer and chuckled quietly. Watching as the golden pendulum on the inside, shielded by a sheet of frosted glass, shifted to and fro. The clicking filled his ears with nostalgia.

Slowly he would walk over to the item before narrowing his eyes on various pieces of art which were hanging on the walls. They were all paintings based on what appeared to be a ruin overtaken by nature, but was fine to say that they were all originals.

"Hm..." Jack would turn his attention to the front door as he moved into the foyer, only to pause as he heard the clacking of loafers on the floor.

Before he could turn around, he felt the face of his younger sibling press against his back and wrap her arms around his waist. "Welcome Home Oniisama!"

Rolling his eyes slightly, he turned to look down at her, placing a hand on the top of her head and lightly coming his fingers through her short brown curly hair. "Someone seems to be awake," Jack would chuckle before looking around the house from where he stood. He didn't even hear a mouse move, there seemed to be no one else here. "Where's Solution and Sebas?" He'd ask as he looked down to his little sister.

"Momo-tan sent them to the Royal Capital in order to gather information, Shalltear went with them." Eve reported as she giggled a bit, mischievously, after calling Ainz Ooal Gown a rather adorable nickname such as Momo-tan.

Jack just stared down at her awkwardly, as from off the top of his head, the name Momo is written as Peach. "Call him Ainz-sama, okay?" He patted her head a bit more before letting his hand fall to his side.

Looking up at him with a pouty face, a fake one at that, she would grasp at his sturdy robes which were in actually his armor. "Why Oniisama?" Her eyes had gotten bigger as she was attempting to sway his order with the same eyes as Cat in Boots. Something that never really worked on him, or even his parents, even though she always tried it as she curled her fingers into the 'fabric' of his clothes.

Jack rolled his eyes at this and pinched her cheek. "Because he might just ground you, or worse, I'll ground you." He had this smart ass expression on his face, smug and entitled with the power of an older sibling who's in charge while their parents were away for the rest of eternity. "So... Call him Ainz-sama, okay?"

Poking her tongue out at him, she swatted at his hand playfully until he let go of her face. "Fine! Fine! Fine!" She let out a whining tone before scrunching up her face and glaring up at him. "Where were you, Oniisama? Ainz-sama said you were asleep for a long time."