『Armless Fingers』

Entering through the front doors of the Magician's Guild to E-Rantel, Jack strolled into the lobby with a casual and airy disposition. His eyes would travel along the clean ground and jump from head to head as he surfed the crowd for visual information.

That was when he paused seeing a bald man in a vest with numerous animalistic tattoos all over his body. A bad feeling was going through the back of his mind, either that or he had seen too many action flicks.

Big Bald men were typically the villains, weren't they? Either that or they were wannabe villains or failed at their job. Pursing his lips, he saw Theo standing in front of the man with a small display case.

His eyes narrowed on the red potions in the case. It was clear what was going on here, or at least to him that is what he assumed. He watched as the big man attempted to pull it out of the Guildmaster's arms.

"Hm..." Jack walked towards them, keeping his disposition form changing. He hardly made a sound as he made went to make his appearance behind the man. Only to find two people stepping in his way.

His eyes rested on a man in a green hood and another man in a flashy looking black jacket with gold studs that decorated the outfit like dragon scales. He looked like some sort of bull fighter.

Jack's sights then locked onto Theo who was being lifted off his feet by the box which the bigger man was trying to shake out of his grasp. The moment they locked eyes, he saw the Magician nod with a silent plead for help.

"What're you doing?" Jack asked as he turned his gaze down to the smaller two beings which were standing before him. He could tell there were more of them. In the far corner of the room there was a woman wearing an exotic dancer's dress, she had scimitars in her armament. Then there was a Lich, hiding in the shadows and out of view. By the door he had entered through, there was even a man in armor.

"We're appropriating stolen property! Move along and mind your own business."

"Huh..." Jack stared through them dully before literally back handing the head off of the hooded figure's shoulders. His head would bounce like a ball across the lobby. "I don't know who you are, but stealing my potions from Guild, isn't something I will condone."

In the moment that he was speaking, Malmvist drew his Rose Thorn rapier, a weapon which seemed to be extensively modified through the use of contemporary spells and several deadly poisons. When he went to jab Jack, the tall being just grabbed him by the wrist and swung him around, trapping him against his back.

The dancer's scimitars came flying directly into the matador looking swashbuckler in the studded black and gold jacket. It appeared her weapons were being controlled with some form of telekinesis.

With the weapons lodged into her colleague, he would pull the rapier from the man's hand and throw it like an oversized dart directly into her abdomen. Thanks to its enchantments, the weapon blew a large chunk out of her central mass and she fell to the ground as her spine had been practically disintegrated, leaving her powerless as the deadly toxins took the rest of her body.

Jack then looked to the Lich who was running away, just because of his proximity to as he was making for the door... He was burning as if being burnt by his holy radiance alone. A small grin formed over his lips, reaching out a hand.

『Turn Undead』

The moment he cast this spell, the Lich dropped to the ground, rotten flesh and all; dropping its equipment in the process.

His eyes then shifted towards the night as what appeared to be a very familiar string-like weapon on a hilt came flicking at him. It was a Urumi with a single flexible blade, a weapon from ancient India, something he ironically learned about when researching martial arts a few years ago.