Chapter 28: Who are you? What do you want?

So who do you think saw her? Hehehehehehe.

-TheGreatestConWoman

Zuko's golden eyes widened

He couldn't believe it.

'He's here'.

The Avatar is in Ba Sing Se. And he has lost his bison.

He clutched the flyer in his hands and turned his gaze frantically to the sky, looking for signs of him. He climbed a nearby rooftop to get a bird's eye view of the lower ring. 'Finally' he thought as he pulled himself to the roof. "Here's my chance to capture the Avatar once and for all, and restore my honor as the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation."

"And I won't let him get away this time."

            "My, my, you're easy to find

"My, my, you're easy to find..." Azula smirked as she got down from the giant lizard she was riding. "It's really astounding my brother hasn't found you yet."

Appa growled at her and the Kyoshi Warriors stood in front of him, shielding him with their fighting stances. "What do you want with us?" Suki raised her fan and shield, readying herself for an inevitable fight.

The princess raised an eyebrow. "Who are you? The Avatar's fan girls?"

To her left, Ty Lee giggled. "Oh! I get it! Good one Azula!" She piped while Mai rolled her eyes at them.

"If you're looking for the Avatar, you're out of luck!"

"I knew this was a waste of time. No Avatar, huh?" Azula sighed. "Well that's okay... Any friend of the Avatar, is an enemy of mine!" She charged forward and sent a flash of blue flames towards the warriors who shielded themselves and Appa.

The two girls followed Azula in attacking the warriors. Mai brought out her knives and skilfully trapped a warrior into a tree trunk. "You're so colourful, it's making me nauseous."